Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama superpac ad: Romneys layoffs killed steelworkers wife.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama superpac ad: Romneys layoffs killed steelworkers wife.

Just fucking disgusting. I dont even know what else to say...

Fuck Obama.

Seriously, how much lower can his campaign go?

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

This is one of the reply's.

I worked with a guy who had the flu for awhile and could not get over it. so he finally went to the hospital turned out he had lung cancer, he died about a week later, he had excellent insurance.

His wife died with stage 4 cancer. She most likely had it for months or even years while he had a good job and health insurance.

Comment

True or not, When will we treat this world as cold cut as it really is? People die, you can save everyone, fuck trying to. What I mean is, fuck trying to do nation building/support.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
          Seriously, how much lower can his campaign go?

Stevo
          Depends on which level of Hades he's trying to reach..

Comment

Well this exact ad worked for Dewhurst.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Annnnnnd it turns out the woman was diagnosed and died YEARS after the plant closed.

Fucking disgusting bullshit. I cant believe the husband would trash his own wifes memory over a fucking fake political attack ad.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Well this exact ad worked for Dewhurst.
                No shit. This back-fired BIG TIME on Dewhurst. What's funny is that Romney has spent 1/3 of the money Barry has on TV ads. Campaign laws limit him until the convention. Barry better buckle his shit down after that. If this is the best he's got, he's in big trouble come Fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  No shit. This back-fired BIG TIME on Dewhurst. What's funny is that Romney has spent 1/3 of the money Barry has on TV ads. Campaign laws limit him until the convention. Barry better buckle his shit down after that. If this is the best he's got, he's in big trouble come Fall.

I think he is already in trouble. You know he wants to jump all over gun control but hasn't done it. He knows that he is going to have a serious fight in November.

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
                    This is one of the reply's.

I worked with a guy who had the flu for awhile and could not get over it. so he finally went to the hospital turned out he had lung cancer, he died about a week later, he had excellent insurance.

His wife died with stage 4 cancer. She most likely had it for months or even years while he had a good job and health insurance.
                    Exactly. Insurance or not, she might not have realized it until too late.

I think this shows that the Obumfuck campaign is getting nervous. If he is re-elected, I hope shit starts happening to throw him and all of the other scumbags out.

Comment

Fucking Hate obummer

Comment

couple interesting facts about this. When this steel plant was shut down, Romney was no longer managing Bain Capital. Also, the lady died 9 years after Romney had left. This is so pathetic it's hilarious.
                        Last edited by CJ; 08-07-2012, 05:06 PM.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          couple interesting facts about this. When this steel plant was shut down, Romney was no longer managing Bain Capital. Also, the lady died 9 years after Romney had left.
                          Dude wants to blame romney for his business making a business decision for closing a plant in 2001, yet he doesnt want to blame himself for not having his wife go to the doctor for FIVE YEARS AFTER THAT, resulting in finding she had end stage cancer.

Yea, lets not blame me for not providing for my wife for half a decade, lets blame the owner of tge company that left it two years before his company laid me off.............. Five years ago.
                          Yea, lets go with that.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            Dude wants to blame romney for his business making a business decision for closing a plant in 2001, yet he doesnt want to blame himself for not having his wife go to the doctor for FIVE YEARS AFTER THAT, resulting in finding she had end stage cancer.

Yea, lets not blame me for not providing for my wife for half a decade, lets blame the owner of tge company that left it two years before his company laid me off.............. Five years ago.
                            Yea, lets go with that.
                            Also, don't forget this was 2001. If you couldn't find a job in 2001 you were a lazy fucking idiot.

Comment

3rd month in a row Romney has outraised Obama.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X