Marine Corps Creates Law-Enforcement Battalions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine Corps Creates Law-Enforcement Battalions

Pull your britches up this is big boy news.

What you were looking for wasn't found. Maybe we can help you figure out where to go.

Some people where complaining that we are policing the world. Others just laughed at this notion.

Now that they have decided to call it what it is....Policing the world....

What are your thoughts?

Whats next?

Excuse me while I beat my head on the desk.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

To "police" the United States; let us all salute the incoming martial law!
      Full time ninja editor.

Comment

That is just a similar MOS to the Air Force's OSI (office of special investigation). They are just detectives that investigate alleged crimes in the military. They are involved any time an Airman is charged with any violation of the UCMJ, like rape, murder, drugs, destruction of government property, etc. They do the investigation like any detective would, then turn over their findings to the Airman's Commander and the Commander makes the decision on if/what charges should be filed and what punishments are to take place, or whether or not it goes to a Court Martial. Take off that tin foil hat.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          That is just a similar MOS to the Air Force's OSI (office of special investigation). They are just detectives that investigate alleged crimes in the military. They are involved any time an Airman is charged with any violation of the UCMJ, like rape, murder, drugs, destruction of government property, etc. They do the investigation like any detective would, then turn over their findings to the Airman's Commander and the Commander makes the decision on if/what charges should be filed and what punishments are to take place, or whether or not it goes to a Court Martial. Take off that tin foil hat.
          Also sounds like the Army CID.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

CID/OSI/NCIS now Marine bats, same same but different
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              CID/OSI/NCIS now Marine bats, same same but different
              ^^^ That.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

NCIS is a great show.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                  NCIS is a great show.
                  The NCIS chick I worked with last November in Afg was hotter than Zeva(sp?).
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    The NCIS chick I worked with last November in Afg was hotter than Zeva(sp?).
                    Can I work her this year?

Comment

Working...
                    X