Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More voter fraud from the left

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Eric Holder only cares about Texas though...
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

lalalala Didn't happen...lalalala.....you're lying
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Well, no shit.

Comment

This is EXACTLY why we need a voter ID program. Those jackals will stop at nothing to get their man elected. I hope Eric Holder, Obummer and all if his racist ilk die in a fiery plance crash for the shit they are trying to pull on our country.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            This is EXACTLY why we need a voter ID program. Those jackals will stop at nothing to get their man elected. I hope Eric Holder, Obummer and all if his racist ilk die in a fiery plance crash for the shit they are trying to pull on our country.
            X2

Comment

So Tim, I take it that 0bama cannot count on your vote this election, unlike the last?

It is amazing how four years of shitty government can wake some people up.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                So Tim, I take it that 0bama cannot count on your vote this election, unlike the last?

It is amazing how four years of shitty government can wake some people up.

Stevo
                I voted for McCain in '08. The last ballot I cast for a Democrat in a Presidetial race was for John Kerry. With the centrist Democrats going the way of the dinosaur, I've hence made one or two steps to right.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  I voted for McCain in '08. The last ballot I cast for a Democrat in a Presidetial race was for John Kerry. With the centrist Democrats going the way of the dinosaur, I've hence made one or two steps to right.

John kerry was (is) a traitor though, not a centrist.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

All I remember was you (you are mustangman2000, correct?) being a die-hard Democrat supporter in all discussions in the political forum on the old site all the way up to the 2008 election.

Since someone mentioned Kerry, thought I'd pop this up:

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      All I remember was you (you are mustangman2000, correct?) being a die-hard Democrat supporter in all discussions in the political forum on the old site all the way up to the 2008 election.

Since someone mentioned Kerry, thought I'd pop this up:

Stevo
                      He also said only the stupid wind up in Iraq. And demands rich pay more, but that doesn't include him since he didn't actually earn any of it. Now, when they start talking taxing actual wealth instead of income...then we'll think on it
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                      X