Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romney Draws Boos After Hammering Obama on Black Unemployment, Health Care at NAACP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would NOT be a good choice. I think she's great and all that, but not a wise pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      That would NOT be a good choice. I think she's great and all that, but not a wise pick.
      Por que?

Comment

Why is that? Bush baggage? She's probably more qualified that Romney to be President.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

It's brilliant. Snaps up the few blacks who will vote R and forces Biden to debate with a bright black woman. Can't pull the race card on that, or you're racist. This is pretty brilliant.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            Por que?
            I love her. As a National Security Advisor and Sec. of State, but her background is all under the Bush Administration. I'm afraid it would be seen as pandering to the black AND female voters. It would be interesting, but I'd prefer someone like Rubio.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              Why is that? Bush baggage? She's probably more qualified that Romney to be President.
              Yeah. Pretty much baggage. As a governor and an extremely successful business man, I'd still think Mittens is more qualified for our current situation. She would hand Biden his ass in any type of debate, especially involving foreign policy or domestic policy, for that matter.LOL!

Comment

I'm not a mitt fan, but rice is the perfect choice, imho
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  I'm not a mitt fan, but rice is the perfect choice, imho
                  Its either her or rubio. Those are the only ones i would want picked.

Comment

Ever heard of a Uncle Tom, that's exactly what the blacks will label her as. Just another Ni**er sell out! Mark my words! Sorry for the harsh words....

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      I love her. As a National Security Advisor and Sec. of State, but her background is all under the Bush Administration. I'm afraid it would be seen as pandering to the black AND female voters. It would be interesting, but I'd prefer someone like Rubio.
                      You bring up some good points, but I think she also brings a certain amount of, well uh, balls, that Romney just doesn't come off as having. She's confident, competent, and convicted; Romney has the first and most of the second, but I don't think voters think he has much of the third.

The fear of looking like pandering is understandable, but the reality is that among everyone in Washington, she's uniquely qualified for the position.

I don't think Rubio is a bad choice, but I think he carries a lot of baggage from the Tea Party movement. The movement has singularly integrated with the Republican party again and I just don't see his involvement enhancing that vote that's already there, but I do see it bringing up potential targets for the media and undecideds.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                        You bring up some good points, but I think she also brings a certain amount of, well uh, balls, that Romney just doesn't come off as having. She's confident, competent, and convicted; Romney has the first and most of the second, but I don't think voters think he has much of the third.

The fear of looking like pandering is understandable, but the reality is that among everyone in Washington, she's uniquely qualified for the position.

I don't think Rubio is a bad choice, but I think he carries a lot of baggage from the Tea Party movement. The movement has singularly integrated with the Republican party again and I just don't see his involvement enhancing that vote that's already there, but I do see it bringing up potential targets for the media and undecideds.
                        I normally would not agree with all your points, but this time I agree completely.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

What they didnt say was that he was cheered on a bunch of occasions throughout that speech and was given a standing ovation at the end. For him to attend and confront them and tell them what they needed to hear and for Obama to NOT attend and just assume he has the vote is great. I heard some of the interviews with people who attended and they were not happy about Obama not attending. One of them was a Reverend and he was furious. He stated he would not be voting for Obama this election and was preaching that people should just "stay at home" in November.

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                            Ever heard of a Uncle Tom, that's exactly what the blacks will label her as. Just another Ni**er sell out! Mark my words! Sorry for the harsh words....
                            Probably right, but she was raised in the deep south in a pretty tumultuous era, and to label her an "oreo" or "Uncle Tom" is just ludicrous. She became a republican after her father told her that democrats wouldn't allow him to register to vote, but that the republicans did.

She's been very outspoken about NOT wanting to be involved in politics.

Comment

Rice would get my vote for anything she ran as or ran with. The woman has stones bigger than anyone we have in the WH now or ever will. She is truly a symbol of what growing up as a poor black woman can achieve.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                When the hell was there a black audience that wasn't hostile? Seriously.
                                Where the hell is there a neighborhood or community that is predominantly black that isn't hostile?

Name a neighborhood or community that WAS predominantly white until blacks moved in to create the majority and DIDN'T turn it into a shithole. There has to be one place in America where a black community has moved into a predominantly white shithole and turned it around....there just has to be. But I doubt it.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X