Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romney Draws Boos After Hammering Obama on Black Unemployment, Health Care at NAACP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I'm actually impressed.
    Same here.

Comment

If I can't say that in this situation then I will take the day ban. Are these people that fucking ignorant? They boo a man who challenges the incumbent who is black and has-

1. Made things worse for them
      2. Increased their unemployment rate
      3. Increased racial tensions across the country

All just because he isn't one of them. Fucking pathetic.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        "you negroids need to go to work!"
        Ninja please....

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

If I can't say that in this situation then I will take the day ban. Are these people that fucking ignorant? They boo a man who challenges the incumbent who is black and has-

But racism is dead. Blacks are right where liberals want them, blindly following and voting for the candidate that keeps the spigot of free money open.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            But racism is dead.
            Groups like the kkk should be happy to know that the NAACP and similar orginizations are carrying their idealogical torches.

Comment

When the hell was there a black audience that wasn't hostile? Seriously.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                When the hell was there a black audience that wasn't hostile? Seriously.
                Didn't you ever watch Showtime at the Apollo?

Wait, bad example...

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

Damn, man. And some moderators think I'm racist?

Romney did the right thing, and he knew what their reponse would be. By addressing them, they can't say he's a racist for NOT speaking there. It's a no-win situation, but this is the lessor of two evils. Stand up and take your "Boo's" and at least say you tried.

Comment

He should have told them to take off their bedroom slippers and get their marching boots on.

Comment

Can we go with "groids" for short?

Comment

He really went at this all wrong. They don't want more job opportunities, they want more free money.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
                        .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                          He really went at this all wrong. They don't want more job opportunities, they want more free money.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
                          Ain't that the sad fucking truth.
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Same old shit, different day. They will always blindly follow darky Obama no matter how long he rams his rod up there butts. They know no better....

Pass the Kool-Aid please

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              By addressing them, they can't say he's a racist for NOT speaking there. It's a no-win situation, but this is the lessor of two evils. Stand up and take your "Boo's" and at least say you tried.
                              I think this was the general idea his campaign had, and it's actually not bad. He doesn't have anything to lose with that group, and there stands to be something to be gained with posturing for the white-guilt undecideds.

Comment

Condoleeza Rice to get VP spot?

From Drudge

ROMNEY NARROWS VP CHOICES; CONDI EMERGES AS FRONTRUNNER
                                Thu Jul 12 2012 19:30:01 ET

**Exclusive**

Late Thursday evening, Mitt Romney's presidential campaign launched a new fundraising drive, 'Meet The VP' -- just as Romney himself has narrowed the field of candidates to a handful, sources reveal.

And a surprise name is now near the top of the list: Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice!

The timing of the announcement is now set for 'coming weeks'.

MORE

It was Condi who received two standing ovations at Romney's Utah retreat a few weeks ago, and everyone left with her name on their lips.

Rice made an extended argument for American leadership in the world.

In recent days, she emailed supporters.

"2012 is perhaps a turning point for the United States," she warned.

"The upcoming elections loom as one of the most important in my lifetime. I'm very often asked to speak about our current foreign policy and the challenges that lie before us. However, we, as a country, are not going to be able to address any of those international challenges unless we first get our domestic house in order."

Developing...
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X