Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    Did I say that?

You have been following him around and making snide remarks in the threads he posts, I merely pointed out in this thread that you had nothing (yet again) to add to the discussion other than making another smart-ass unsolicited attack on his beliefs and opinions.

Stevo
    I think it adds plenty to the discussion to point out that posting inflammatory shit over and over again to affirm one's belief does nothing to enhance the political process in this country. Is the same shit that liberals do, and it just makes for two equal and opposite forces that are more interested in their platforms than they are fixing the issues at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      I think it adds plenty to the discussion to point out that posting inflammatory shit over and over again to affirm one's belief does nothing to enhance the political process in this country. Is the same shit that liberals do, and it just makes for two equal and opposite forces that are more interested in their platforms than they are fixing the issues at hand.
      It's only inflammatory if it is not true. Everything I post is true.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        It's only inflammatory if it is not true. Everything I post is true.
        I entirely disagree. You're beating a extra-dead horse with posts like that. Minds are made up about shit like this, period; the only thing that's going to change votes at this point is reasonably intelligent discussion over relevant issues between now and the election.

Comment

That is your opinion, and while you are very entitled to have it, your popping into every thread just to make an ass of yourself by attacking the OP isn't a contribution to the thread.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

That is your opinion, and while you are very entitled to have it, your popping into every thread just to make an ass of yourself by attacking the OP isn't a contribution to the thread.

Stevo
            He and I seem to have had a plenty reasonable back and forth here, and it started before you popped your head in here to bitch and moan. Still can't recall having popped into an inordinate amount of his threads recently, though.

Edit: This and the Semper Pink thread are all I can come up with. Is two too many to you, too?

Comment

He and I seem to have had a plenty reasonable back and forth here, and it started before you popped your head in here to bitch and moan. Still can't recall having popped into an inordinate amount of his threads recently, though.

Edit: This and the Semper Pink thread are all I can come up with. Is two too many to you, too?
              Good for you. I'd actually spend a few minutes to drag up your bullshit, but I don't have time at the moment. I seem to recall you being a really big asshole over and over in the F1 thread though, but that was to a totally different person. Maybe I'll spend the time in a bit.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Good for you. I'd actually spend a few minutes to drag up your bullshit, but I don't have time at the moment. I seem to recall you being a really big asshole over and over in the F1 thread though, but that was to a totally different person. Maybe I'll spend the time in a bit.

Stevo
                That was to Grape, and I probably was, but that back and forth has been going on as long as that thread has.

Comment

I entirely disagree. You're beating a extra-dead horse with posts like that. Minds are made up about shit like this, period; the only thing that's going to change votes at this point is reasonably intelligent discussion over relevant issues between now and the election.
                  Dude, we get it. You think making fun of the limp wristed, pansy in chief is pointless, point taken.

Now somebody post another hilarious picture of our president and his (ten year old girl style) physical prowess.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                    Dude, we get it. You think making fun of the limp wristed, pansy in chief is pointless, point taken.

Now somebody post another hilarious picture of our president and his (ten year old girl style) physical prowess.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Comment

He may really be gay...

Comment

Because no President in the history of time has ever drummed up an expertly staged working man photo with his sleeves rolled up. He may not have executed it as well as the previous savants of the White House, but of all of the things that I'm worried about a President's ability to do, wielding a pickaxe is really near the bottom.

Anyone that falls for the thought that he's a working man isn't going to be swayed to believe anything else. And anyone that is really going after his pickaxe technique isn't going to ever change their perception of him no matter what the circumstances, so I just don't get the existence of any kind of analysis on it.

You sucking obama dick or what?

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            Reminds me of this one

HAHAHA!! He throws like a little girly man.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                              You sucking obama dick or what?
                              Absolutely. Love what he's doing with the economy and driving my health insurance premiums through the roof to pay for old and/or fuckers' hospital bills. Bailouts, lovefest with Bernanke, covering up for Holder? Love that shit!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X