No announcement yet.

That's rich!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like your friend took a big gulp of the good shit.

Comment

He's evading. How did Obama get in if he was blowing off classes and smoking crack and pot? How did he pay for said schools since he admitted he was fucking off in school, so no scholarships

Ask him if Obama is so anti rich, why does he take money from millionaires such as Clooney and Mahr, took money from BP and AIG and so forth. If Obama created the ability to get medical care, did he automatically increase the amount of doctors to cover these new people as well?
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        But I did find this little tidbit for you just by typing the question in a search (which you should try); "from Obama's own writings, is that he was a very ordinary student as an undergraduate, and not entirely focused on academics. But at some point, he resolved whatever personal issues were troubling him, and began to get better grades. Once he was admitted to Harvard Law School, he did extremely well: Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude, which, according to the Harvard Law School website, is awarded to the top 10% of the school's students. He was also elected President of the Law Review, an honor that the school says is given to a student seen to have great potential for the legal field."

And this, " His former professor, Michael Baron, recalled in an interview with NBC News that Obama easily aced the year-long class. Baron described the paper as a "thesis" or "senior thesis" in several interviews, and said that Obama spent a year working on it. Baron recalls that the topic was nuclear negotiations with the Soviet Union.
        "My recollection is that the paper was an analysis of the evolution of the arms reduction negotiations between the Soviet Union and the United States," Baron said in an e-mail. "At that time, a hot topic in foreign policy circles was finding a way in which each country could safely reduce the large arsenal of nuclear weapons pointed at the other … For U.S. policy makers in both political parties, the aim was not disarmament, but achieving deep reductions in the Soviet nuclear arsenal and keeping a substantial and permanent American advantage. As I remember it, the paper was about those negotiations, their tactics and chances for success. Barack got an A."
        Baron said that, even if he could find a copy of the paper, it would likely disappoint Obama's critics. "The course was not a polemical course, it was a course in decision making and how decisions got made," he said. "None of the papers in the class were controversial.""
        As for him doing me favors, he is. He is doing the nation a favor by fighting for the people instead of just the rich. People who can not afford medical treatment now will be able to soon. By making insurance available to everyone, it drives the price of it down. He fights for the laborers who have their rights abused by corporations. He fights to let everyone have an equal opportunity at happiness. These are the favors he is doing for you too.

Hardly anything he wrote was his own words.

Comment

So I got into it with a former schoolmate on facebook.
          He posted a picture from the Huffington Post referring to Romney as shady for having an off shore account.
          I added "Its a good thing Obama isn't shady at all. (Rolls eyes)"
          he then claimed "Anything that has been asked of him, he has offered all information."
          I then brought up Rev. Right and Bill Ayers,
          He then claimed he wasn't close to Right, and didn't know Ayers personally. I sighted two articles disproving both of his claims, he then rebutted with two licks to Wikipedia. He also told me that I should do more research when searching for the truth.
          At that point all I could do is laugh at him for sighting wiki as "truth".
          He then claimed Wiki was a better source because it's not written to sway your view point.
          wow, I can't fathom how far up your own ass your head must be to believe that.
          I have to point out that it's cited.

Obama definitely failed at keeping his campaign promise of transparency. It started with his personal affairs and goes well into his administration.
          Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

So, he copied Wiki but still hasn't provided the thesis or grades. At all. This is what we call in the military, blowing smoke

Comment

Ask him if he understands the basic priciples of supply and demand. Who is paying for this "free" healthcare, and what does he think will happen to the prices once everyone is forced to buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Ask him if he understands the basic priciples of supply and demand. Who is paying for this "free" healthcare, and what does he think will happen to the prices once everyone is forced to buy them.
                And where all these new doctors are at that will be handling these new people

Comment

First, He's not a friend, just a classmate. Second, here's what I said back:
                  and as for Obamacare helping us, do you understand the basic priciples of supply and demand. Who is paying for this "free" healthcare, and what do you think will happen to the prices once everyone is forced to buy them. And where are all these new doctors are at that will be handling these new people? Have you ever been to Parkland Hospital? Ask a vet what it's like going to the VA. What industry has the government fixed that it took over, USPS? Social security?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    And where all these new doctors are at that will be handling these new people
                    Why would a person spend all the money and years to get to be a Dr and work for the same money as a kid flipping burgers.

Comment

it gets better.
                      Actually that time it was not wiki. But I'm sure you wouldn't know that. It seems you are opposed to searching for yourself. This information is all out there. The President is one of the most documented people in the world. Anything that is illegitimate would easily be sniffed out and then Congress, especially with the Republican majority, they would pursue impeachment. Since they have not, that should tell you that the propaganda is just that, propaganda.
                      Social Security is not an industry. It is a program. The healthcare is not free. It is a part of government taxation. It will be a program just like Social Security. And I understand well supply and demand. When the market is flooded with a product, prices of it drops in order to support competition. Do you understand how healthcare is going to work under this program? As for new doctors....There are new doctors semester. And now they will be able to take care of the people who have been getting turned away due to the lack of funds or insurance to pay for the medical bills. Doctors will become an even more desired field as more money begins to flow into it. This will also mean more hospitals will pop up. This is a good thing for the country. Now as for an industry the government has taken over...government by constitution is a separate entity from any corporation, despite Republicans current attitude towards corporations. So no, they have not taken over any industry. They can regulate it though, such as trust busting and breaking up of monopolies.

Comment

He has to be trolling.

Tell him to do some research and see how current doctors view this program. Insurance providers have already said they will HAVE to raise premiums to make a profit with the flood of people they are forced to cover. The super rich probably won't mind so much, and neither will the super poor. This is going to hit the middle class the hardest, the ones who make to much money for goverment programs but will be forced to spend an extra $8,000-$10,000 a year on something they probably don't even need.

Comment

I bet all those doctors and medical providers in Europe get paid really good.
                          2004 Suzuki DL650
                          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

And now they will be able to take care of the people who have been getting turned away due to the lack of funds or insurance to pay for the medical bills
                            What I'm trying to figure out is where are all these people being turned away? You cannot turn people away who do not have insurance. Trust me, I know, I work in a ER. What they do, however, is rack up a crap load of medical bills, then ditch out on them. It literally almost put the hospital in Greenville out from my understanding. Do you know what the average take on a Medicaid/Medicare patient is for a surgery center? Not alot. The only people who make money off Medicare patients are scam artists who never actually do anything (no costs incurred). In fact, that is why just about any surgery center with a brain DOES NOT ACCEPT MEDICARE! Not to mention the sudden influx of people going to the doctor for whatever floats their boat. What about the old people that want to call 911 because they want what the hospital is serving for dinner? Think I'm kiddin? People on Medicare come into the ER for things as stupid as a stomachache that only has been going on for the past 30 minutes, serious wtf. Anyways, my rant is done for now.

-Eric

Comment

and if he's the most documented person in history, why can't we find his documents? Surely your classmate knows where to find these.

Comment

Someone release the leash off Frosts' collar so he can tear Obama a new ass already.
                                http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

Working...
                                X