Semper Pink: Gay Marines Protest Possibility Of Female Infantry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
    Yes, I've been carried by 140 pound guys. Testosterone is the anabolic hormone that allows a 140 pound man do be twice as strong as a 200 pound women. It's genetics, not an opinion.

Females should stick with nursing, they're more nurturing than a man, hence why they have babies and we don't. And for those that will get offended by that statement, ask anyone that has served, females can't hack it the way males can, plain and simple.

Sent while dropping a deuce!
    They also have to go to the rear FAR more often for 'personal hygiene.' Army regs say a woman can only be in the field 3-4 days. Us? I'm pretty sure they forget we exist. We went 2 days with an empty water buffalo at Hood in August.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
      I say if they can meet the exact same physical and mental baselines then They should be able to do the duty. When I was in boot at MCRD we had some real pussy ass guys that I wouldn't want carrying a weapon but if they can pass then they get the job. Don't lower the standards for women, make them do the same tests
      I hav e to disagree . All those lefty think just cause someone is excluded theyre oppressed . Well what if you get a relationship forming between these men and women and the men dont want to send the women to do their job and it all breaks down? Then they all could die and fail in whatever mission

Really the same thing for gays . You get a couple gays and one is over the other but theyre in gay love, that could jepardize things . Not good at all .

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
        I hav e to disagree . All those lefty think just cause someone is excluded theyre oppressed . Well what if you get a relationship forming between these men and women and the men dont want to send the women to do their job and it all breaks down? Then they all could die and fail in whatever mission

Really the same thing for gays . You get a couple gays and one is over the other but theyre in gay love, that could jepardize things . Not good at all .
        Good logic.

Sent while dropping a deuce!

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          They also have to go to the rear FAR more often for 'personal hygiene.' Army regs say a woman can only be in the field 3-4 days. Us? I'm pretty sure they forget we exist. We went 2 days with an empty water buffalo at Hood in August.
          Don't worry, they forget at about the REMFs too supporting battalion level TOCs. Now, brigade and above level is F'ing sweet. AC in the TOC.

Anyway, even in the REMF aka support role, females were worthless. Generally speaking on a 3 person team if there is 1 female - actions take twice as long, if 2 females - it's insane. I'm just talking about jumping and other tasks that require physical labor and stamina. The whole TOC/group is held up.

Then dealing with the females not doing their jobs while the 4:1 ration of dudes is jacking around with them.

Anyway, step 1. Make it equal on the PT test. A good 75% of the females will be discharged there, which will then make it easy to determine which ones of them left will be able to do much more.

Are they still integrating females into submarines? That one really chaps my ass. If they want on subs so bad, they should be will to sign paperwork that makes them spend time in leavenworth (whatever Navy prison is) if they are caught f'ing or get pregnant while at sea. To me, our submarines have zero room for female bullshit that could happen.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Females on a boat any boat are going to be fucking. No way around it. That long on a tin can at sea with no pussy even though it's a few bulkheads away..... I don't see that working.

I remember boot camp the first week there when your at medical thinking how ugly some of those chicks were. then fast forward 2 months or so and those chicks start looking very fuckable.

Sent from my iPhone
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

The little diks ukkers are jealous and want all of them big strong mens to themselves and they don't need the competition from the poon tang.

Seriously. They hollar about equal rights and descrimination for themselves. Then they do just the opposite for another group. Talk about a double standard.

Comment

And their card of "I got pregnant so I want out." should be thrown out too. Nope, you're doing PT until you're at least 6-7 months in. No maternity leave. YOu pop the kid out, you leave it with your family or boyfriend or husband and you get your ass to work. No more double standard

Comment

“Plus, we didn’t join up to look at some nasty poon-tang!” he emphasized.

As opposed to the excitement of looking up and seeing sweaty, hairy balls.

Semper Pink spokesman Sergeant James Wagner, wearing a shirt that said “I keep my unit out of women, so keep women out of my unit,” said that allowing women into the infantry would force gay Marines to deal with lifestyle choices which they disagreed with.
                  If they are going to look at it this way, then what about the normal Marines? Should they be forced to, "deal with lifestyle choices which they disagreed with"?

Comment

And their card of "I got pregnant so I want out." should be thrown out too. Nope, you're doing PT until you're at least 6-7 months in. No maternity leave. YOu pop the kid out, you leave it with your family or boyfriend or husband and you get your ass to work. No more double standard
                    It sounds harsh, but it needs to be that way or similar for it to truly be equal. The "slots" that are filled are just body counts. A lot of females make themselves look terrible in the military with all the games they play to be lazy.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I can't see "poon-tang" and "sausage fest" really being used in a legitimate news article.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                        I can't see "poon-tang" and "sausage fest" really being used in a legitimate news article.
                        You missed the part where it's a spoof site

Comment

You missed the part where it's a spoof site
                          Yeah, I saw that after I responded.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            “Plus, we didn’t join up to look at some nasty poon-tang!” he emphasized.

As opposed to the excitement of looking up and seeing sweaty, hairy balls.

Semper Pink spokesman Sergeant James Wagner, wearing a shirt that said “I keep my unit out of women, so keep women out of my unit,” said that allowing women into the infantry would force gay Marines to deal with lifestyle choices which they disagreed with.
                            If they are going to look at it this way, then what about the normal Marines? Should they be forced to, "deal with lifestyle choices which they disagreed with"?
                            Typical . poop on everyone else but give them what they want .

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                              Typical . poop on everyone else but give them what they want .
                              It's a fake news article, Justin.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X