Stolen Valor Act Unconstitutional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
    I never payed much attenton but. Is it just a constant clown show like this when there is a repub prez ?
    What do you mean?

Barry has been busy undoing laws by past presidents of both parties
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I just dont remember such a frenzied circus with bush . Such public humiliation of the U.S.

Comment

I just dont remember such a frenzied circus with bush . Such public humiliation of the U.S.
        Bush actually worked to be a statesman. Hell, Obama has called him everything in the book and blamed everything on him and he's not said a word to his defense

Comment

With bush the liberals were just pissed off because he kept getting legislation passed constitutionally, not a single one of their accusations held any merit legally - it's just the media attacked him relentlessly. In the Obama administration literally every other day he's doing something unconstitutional or illegal and the media doesn't report a single thing. So with Bush you got disingenuous trumped up media outrage, with Obama you get grass roots outrage from the people. This is why every time there is a vote the democrats get eviscerated, and according to the media it's completely "out of the blue" and "unexpected." I think there is a good chance this election that the democrats will lose the white house, the senate, and the house. Primarily because the people of the US are pissed off, and are sick and tired of the media running interference for the president - the people will send a message. What I am looking forward to is watching Obama as a failed ex-president making stupid ass comments and being laughed at like the court jester of Jimmy Carter.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If youre right this could all blow over . I can see a repub control house senate and prez tossing out osamacare for good . But it seems that repubs should destroy the vehicle in which the left uses to advance its agenda . Work to make healthcare affordable, and insurance completely affordable . Do whatever they have to, to take the healthcare issue away from the democrats . If healthcare is not an issue, what will they have ? Nothing

Comment

Work to make healthcare affordable, and insurance completely affordable
              Where do you find Constitutional authority to do this?

Comment

Working...
              X