Individual Mandate Constitutional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
    You see, the problem with you Democrat asswipes is that so long as something FEELS good, you don't give a shit about anything else. Fuck the Constitution, fuck individual rights, just pass the motherfucker because it feels good.

There are somethings in the healthcare bill that I do like, but FORCING somebody to purchase something or fining them if they don't is completely and utterly fucked. You libtards just don't have that mentality. You think the government can do everything when, in fact, they rarely do anything right.
    Excellent post. I feel the same way, but didn't know how to express it. While I agree that it is nice that everyone has insurance to get the help they need, I know in reality we (me or my country) can't afford it. Putting all of that aside, I rank personal freedom to choose, not be told how to live my life, and providing for my family above taking away from my family to "spread the wealth" for people that still live in a fantasy world and expect their govt to take care of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      A bit harsh, mein fuhrer, don't you think? Don't get me wrong, I won't miss him, but still...
      read his previous posts, all he does is troll, never participates in discussion.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

A bit harsh, mein fuhrer, don't you think? Don't get me wrong, I won't miss him, but still...

I agree. I'd love to take my anger out on someone over this. My sole friend on FB that is openly endorsing this is getting rather annoyed with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          read his previous posts, all he does is troll, never participates in discussion.
          Oh, I know, but that applies to a lot of people on this site in a lot of discussions -- myself included, I'm sure.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I agree. I'd love to take my anger out on someone over this. My sole friend on FB that is openly endorsing this is getting rather annoyed with me.
            What is his/her talking point? And how many times has he/she repeated it?

Comment

What is his/her talking point? And how many times has he/she repeated it?

If I needed to sum it up it would be attacking anyone who disagrees with this as republicans while spouting rainbows about how this will fix all the ills of the US and actively ignoring anything I say about the unprecedented encroachment on personal freedom with the Individual Mandate. Basically a bunch of running around in circles saying nothing. Yesterday she went so far as to ask me to stop responding to her 15 Pro posts about the subject. This morning I had enough and stopped complying.

Comment

If I needed to sum it up it would be attacking anyone who disagrees with this as republicans while spouting rainbows about how this will fix all the ills of the US and actively ignoring anything I say about the unprecedented encroachment on personal freedom with the Individual Mandate. Basically a bunch of running around in circles saying nothing. Yesterday she went so far as to ask me to stop responding to her 15 Pro posts about the subject. This morning I had enough and stopped complying.
                Two questions:

Is she hot? And does she put out?

Comment

Sometimes it's important to remember the word 'intelligent' exists because there are people out there who do not meet the criteria. The majority of acquaintances I have which are liberal are by and large failures at life, live on the system, blame everyone else for their failures, sit at home all day and smoke pot, etc. And I have to remember this when I listen to their political views.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Two questions:

Is she hot? And does she put out?

Hot? No. Have I hit it? Yes.

That was a little unkind. She is as average as I am in the looks department.

Comment

• Wait until the liberals get a taste of military health care. "Sniffles? Suck it up and get teh fuck out of my office." Medical malpractice suit? Can't, they're part of the government
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• She just tried to pull the "I work in health care so I know how emotional it is to be sick" card.

So I threw down the kidney donation to my sister card(my sister ALSO being adamantly against this). We'll see how that goes over.

Comment

She just tried to pull the "I work in health care so I know how emotional it is to be sick" card.

So I threw down the kidney donation to my sister card(my sister ALSO being adamantly against this). We'll see how that goes over.
                          When you spend money you use your head, not your heart. Government is about money.

Comment

She just tried to pull the "I work in health care so I know how emotional it is to be sick" card.

You could pull the "I've been sick so I know how emotional it is to be sick too." Or..."Frost has been dead, does that make him an expert in caskets?"
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• It's getting pretty bloody. I might copy paste it later. It's infuriating.

Comment

Working...
                              X