X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White? You should be ashamed!

Check this out.

this disgusts me.

America, you had a good run...looks like i get to see it go down in flames. I feel bad for my son.
    2011 Mustang GT
    sigpic

Whack jobs. I think this philosophy is condescending to minorities that made something of their life without help from whitey.

Comment

Wow. Everyone in this country has the same fucking opportunities and those are ones you make for yourself. If you are sitting around waiting for someone to hand you something you are fucked up and a failure already.
      2004 Suzuki DL650
      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
        Wow. Everyone in this country has the same fucking opportunities and those are ones you make for yourself. If you are sitting around waiting for someone to hand you something you are fucked up and a failure already.
        We have a mulatto president and a congressional black and hispanic caucus. I think we no longer need affirmative action
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Bunch of bullshit there.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            We have a mulatto president and a congressional black and hispanic caucus. I think we no longer need affirmative action
            Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
              Bullshit, non-whites have far more opportunities as far as education due to them having special grants and funding that whites do not have.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Our president is a "minority" the days of using that excuse are long gone. Wake up and smell the coffee... With extra creamer of course...
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

non white: Enjoying your culture, heritage and having organizations that cater only to your ethnicity = cultural diversity. Anything that even remotely questions this is white oppression.

White = racist. period. End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    Bullshit, non-whites have far more opportunities as far as education due to them having special grants and funding that whites do not have.

Stevo
                    Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
                      non white: Enjoying your culture, heritage and having organizations that cater only to your ethnicity = cultural diversity. Anything that even remotely questions this is white oppression.

That's almost sig worthy. For a white guy, at least.
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post

Sir, that is a 100% correct observation. Well said.

Comment

Donate 1 cent a few thousand times and see how long it takes PayPal to cut them off.

Just tried it and it works. In the message that can be included to them I put "Go fuck yourself".

Just did it again and left the comment "Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid and racked with white guilt."
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 06-27-2012, 10:20 PM.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                            Donate 1 cent a few thousand times and see how long it takes PayPal to cut them off.

Just tried it and it works. In the message that can be included to them I put "Go fuck yourself".

Just did it again and left the comment "Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid and racked with white guilt."
                            Aren't they charged 3 bucks per donation?
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                              That's almost sig worthy. For a white guy, at least.
                              This is averys dad . He posted that cause he believes its true

Comment

Working...
                              X