X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama rescue's Holder

FFS, he grants EO to F&F

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

That wont help much. Issa is determined and he will get the vote needed for contempt.
    2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
    2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

It's all falling down around him. Attorney General get contempt vote, Obamacare dies a horrible death in the supreme court, Jobless claims rise.... all back to back.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by C.J. View Post
        It's all falling down around him. Attorney General get contempt vote, Obamacare dies a horrible death in the supreme court, Jobless claims rise.... all back to back.
        Yeah but these morons don't see that, they blindly will still vote for him.

Comment

This could very well be Barry's "Watergate". He and Holder both know what really happened, and this proves it. Obama would only grant this if he KNEW there were things in there that would incriminate himself. I think this thing goes right to the POTUS himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Yeah but these morons don't see that, they blindly will still vote for him.
            Fortunately the people voting in those circumstances are not constituents.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Fortunately the people voting in those circumstances are not constituents.
              Yeah but I was referring to it affecting his popularity for a 2nd term. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                This could very well be Barry's "Watergate". He and Holder both know what really happened, and this proves it. Obama would only grant this if he KNEW there were things in there that would incriminate himself. I think this thing goes right to the POTUS himself.
                I agree. I hope the 'pubs will take him to task on this and do a full investigation. Now that this implicates the President, there should be a special prosecutor assigned.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  I agree. I hope the 'pubs will take him to task on this and do a full investigation. Now that this implicates the President, there should be a special prosecutor assigned.
                  Yep. A lot of folks don't understand that for him to grant "executive privilege", it means it DOES involve the POTUS. Someone has lied, whether it's Barry, Holder, or both.

Comment

Don't forget the blatant leaking of classified information all for a ratings boost.

Also, we'll be seeing the previews for the Bin Laden movie that the White House helped write the screenplay for around September-November time frame. I'd also look for the Bin Laden photo(s) to mysteriously be leaked around that time as well. While I don't think this guy ever left the campaign trail in the past 4 years, we're getting to see what REAL campaigning looks like from these scumbags.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

What's funny is that you could create a 2 hour movie depicting his failures, fuckups, and corruption/scandals as potus. Hell you could probably do a 3 part series.

Comment

Oh man - Barry just ratcheted it up to 11 LOL...... He's sure got something to hide and this action proves it. It is interesting that he waited until the last minute to jump in, but the fact that he did jump in is extremely damaging IMO.

I can't wait to see how this plays out going forward. Hopefully Boehner will find his balls and not cry, and Issa will stay the course and see it thru to the end.

Comment

I hope everything comes to light in a manner that's sees Barry going behind bars.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            I hope everything comes to light in a manner that's sees Barry going behind bars.
                            A Chicago politician behind bars, you don't say??

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              What's funny is that you could create a 2 hour movie depicting his failures, fuckups, and corruption/scandals as potus. Hell you could probably do a 3 part series.
                              Where's Oliver Stone now?

Comment

Working...
                              X