Tell on Me: The ballad of US agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell on Me: The ballad of US agents

Israeli Comedy show puts on a video about Obama leak habit.

So funny, yet so sad that everyone in the world can see Obama for what he is except our own electorate.

As the investigation over the recent leaks of classified national security information gets underway, the Israeli comedy group Latma has produced a biting video in English satirizing the issue, complete with prisoners tortured in Iranian jail, an Israeli military hacker and an Al-Qaeda middle man.

Titled, “Tell on Me: The ballad of US agents,” the Latma YouTube entry presents, “A song to the Leaker-in-Chief from America’s friends, based on the immortal song of Ben E. King, ‘Stand by Me.’”

Here is their whole episode.

It's like the Daily Show, but funny.

Comment

As funny as that is, it's really sad that we're a complete joke to pretty much the rest of the world. Just a big, fat, dumb guy with his butt crack showing...and just happens to have a bunch of really cool guns.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

It is pathetic what a joke he is. Funny video but I felt myself getting more and more pissed off.

Comment

Working...
        X