No announcement yet.

ATF effs up again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So apparently you can't have an opinion unless you are an "expert" on the subject huh? Well if thats the case this whole political section should only be used by lawers and polysci majors. Let me guess, you're one of those too huh?

Gotta love the internet where everyone is an expert in everything and anyone who has a differing opinion is wrong.

Comment

opinion?

I guess you are free to have a completely unsubstantiated opinion if you want, but you're not free from that opinion showing everybody how uneducated and ill-informed you are on the subject.

Originally posted by Marss View Post
      So apparently you can't have an opinion unless you are an "expert" on the subject huh? Well if thats the case this whole political section should only be used by lawers and polysci majors. Let me guess, you're one of those too huh?

Gotta love the internet where everyone is an expert in everything and anyone who has a differing opinion is wrong.
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

With a name like Frias cops are the least of his worries

Angry Panda Poon Rawrrrrrr!!!
        Last edited by petyweestraw; 06-09-2012, 10:08 AM.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I've just worked with enough kids to see how their parents pussify them.
          Generally, I agree with what you're saying but an event like that can be traumatic for an adult and for a child it can and should be down right life changing. The child does not know ROEs, rights/wrongs and has zero mental or physical defenses against that situation.

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
          I just find it interesting how you blanket condem police without acknowledging that are officers who put their lives on the line to uphold the law.
          Generally, I can agree but he does and has given credit where credit is due. Please don't ask me to scour his 12 million posts to prove it, because I won't. However, you're right he is non-stop about it, but then again I really don't have a problem with awareness - we don't have to read the posts. (Plenty of threads I ignore because they annoy me.)

Especially in regards to the ATF - that organization annoys me. That does not mean I want to see all the boots on the ground dead.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Didn't you throw out there "Who's and expert with a degree in psychology?" I was answering your questions. I disproved every bit of your statements from "who has a degree? No one? Right." to "I can see long term combat but not a one time event."

And to give you some idea of how much I actually do like cops, I have a bachelors in criminal justice, several hours towards a masters in CJ and applied with the Killeen PD right after I retired. I love officers, but that love means I DESPISE when people dishonor that uniform.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
            X