Ron Paul Delegates Arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
    If someone comes in here and says Ron Paul cant win again they are fucking in denial. The Gop is trying awful damnable hard to keep him from securing the nomination and he is doing it anyway. All while the media ignores him. Of course some of you idiots think he cant win, mainstream news wont correctly report facts about the Ron paul movement. Stuff like this pisses me off.
    Do you actually believe what you are saying?

Dylan
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      If he cant win then why try so hard to discredit him and fuck with his deligates?
      Umm, he pretty much discredits himself. I like some of his ideas but he sucks at trying to explain them. Letting yourself get backed into a corner where you're defending legalizing heroin? Rookie move.

Dr. Paul is a good guy with decent ideas but he's a hypocrite on things. Rand Paul or Paul Ryan? Now I can see them pulling votes
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Umm, he pretty much discredits himself. I like some of his ideas but he sucks at trying to explain them. Letting yourself get backed into a corner where you're defending legalizing heroin? Rookie move.

Dr. Paul is a good guy with decent ideas but he's a hypocrite on things. Rand Paul or Paul Ryan? Now I can see them pulling votes
        Legalize heroin. You are an idiot not to. It's simple and straight forward.
        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

I can't believe this shit. You fucking brainwashed cult members just need to give it a rest already.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            I can't believe this shit. You fucking brainwashed cult members just need to give it a rest already.
            Be a free thinker and cut yourself away from the GOP. I started questioning around 17 (was a hardcore GOP'er)...and look at me now.
            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Damnitsteve?

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                Be a free thinker and cut yourself away from the GOP. I started questioning around 17 (was a hardcore GOP'er)...and look at me now.
                Hey, I voted for the guy, knowing he had no shot at securing the nomination. If he's on the ballot come November I'll probably vote for him again. I hope he's not on the ballot though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  Who are you even talking to? He pulled 12% of the vote here in his HOME STATE. It was never going to happen. I've followed him for 20 years, and even HE knew it wasn't going to happen.
                  In Paul's defense, obama pulled zero % in his home state. But that was probably due to a ball drop in Nairobi for getting the votes mailed in.

Comment

Your Romney is winning and you still mad... Oh ya, he mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Your Romney is winning and you still mad... Oh ya, he mad.
                      I'm not mad, just bewildered with these clowns.

Comment

I'm not mad, just bewildered with these clowns.
                        mad...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          mad...
                          Don't make me shove a guamaican watermelon up your keister Dennis.

Comment

Don't make me shove a guamaican watermelon up your keister Dennis.

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

How the fuck... nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                                To be a free thinker, you'd have to use your brain. And that's something you prove you don't do, on a daily basis.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X