No announcement yet.

Ron Paul Delegates Arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why were they being arrested? What the hell was going on there, aside from trying to eliminate the Paul supporters?
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Jesus....this shit is getting out of hand.

Comment

Why the fuck doesn't this make the news?
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

If someone comes in here and says Ron Paul cant win again they are fucking in denial. The Gop is trying awful damnable hard to keep him from securing the nomination and he is doing it anyway. All while the media ignores him. Of course some of you idiots think he cant win, mainstream news wont correctly report facts about the Ron paul movement. Stuff like this pisses me off.
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
            Why were they being arrested? What the hell was going on there, aside from trying to eliminate the Paul supporters?
            Aside from that? Nothing.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              If someone comes in here and says Ron Paul cant win again they are fucking in denial. The Gop is trying awful damnable hard to keep him from securing the nomination and he is doing it anyway. All while the media ignores him. Of course some of you idiots think he cant win, mainstream news wont correctly report facts about the Ron paul movement. Stuff like this pisses me off.
              He drew 10% of the vote here in his home state. I won't say it, but I don't need to.

edit-12%
              Last edited by Vertnut; 06-04-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                He drew 10% of the vote here in his home state. I won't say it, but I don't need to.

A lot of us didn't vote, so that number could be skewed. Also, it kind of looks like he wouldn't be allowed, via one means or another, to win anyways...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                  A lot of us didn't vote, so that number could be skewed. Also, it kind of looks like he wouldn't be allowed, via one means or another, to win anyways...
                  What about all you guys that were living and dying by RP? Going to write him in? All the shit guys like me took from all you guys... Hell, had he not thrown the towel in right before Texas, I was going to vote for him.

Comment

He hasn't thrown the towel in, the media says he did, not him. It is sad you believe that votes actually matter in the sense that they are true and unbiased. I haven't talked to a single person that actually likes Romney, let alone wants him to be our president. I must just speak with more intelligent and informed people than yourself.
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

He hasn't thrown the towel in, the media says he did, not him. It is sad you believe that votes actually matter in the sense that they are true and unbiased. I haven't talked to a single person that actually likes Romney, let alone wants him to be our president. I must just speak with more intelligent and informed people than yourself.
                      You being an ass doesn't make you more credible. Don't act like you know me. I understand your feelings are hurt, but taking it out on me won't help. Talk about "denial"? Damn.

Comment

I like some of Paul's monetary ideas however I do not like his Paul Bots
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          I like some of Paul's monetary ideas however I do not like his Paul Bots
                          Well, apparently you need to hang around more intelligent people! LOL!

Comment

If he cant win then why try so hard to discredit him and fuck with his deligates?
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

If he cant win then why try so hard to discredit him and fuck with his deligates?
                              Who are you even talking to? He pulled 12% of the vote here in his HOME STATE. It was never going to happen. I've followed him for 20 years, and even HE knew it wasn't going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X