Alex Jones has lost it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    did I say ANYTHING about eating babies other than my post in response to those links?

those articles have absolutely ZERO reference to a human consuming even a single CELL of another human. fucking zero. that was my only point with my post
    I was just clarifying that it should be common knowledge that elites go crazy for human sacrifice and cannibalism. The babalonians, isrealites, Aztecs, and all the way up to the English royalty who were doing this just 250 years ago.
    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
      I was just clarifying that it should be common knowledge that elites go crazy for human sacrifice and cannibalism. The babalonians, isrealites, Aztecs, and all the way up to the English royalty who were doing this just 250 years ago.
      Up to 250 years ago ≠ Now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Up to 250 years ago ≠ Now.
        Well maybe it'll make you think twice next time a body is found on Royal grounds, or when all the conservatives get together at Bohemian Grove for Druid rituals.
        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Well maybe it'll make you think twice next time a body is found on Royal grounds, or when all the conservatives get together at Bohemian Grove for Druid rituals.
          How did you arrive at this point in your life? What in your childhood made you so susceptible to sensational fantasies and unfounded claims?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

No, it won't. How does worrying about all of this stuff help your life one single bit? How can you change the trajectory at all? Furthermore, how can you stop the mega wealthy club from doing as they do?

Comment

I'm a conservative and I'm pretty sure I wasn't invited for a Druid ritual. So when do we BBQ the kiddos?
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

136!
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

So which elites eat babies, major?
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

clarifying to who?

I'm reading this absurd thread and somebody pipes up with some totally unrelated articles and I called it out.

I'll leave you peasants while I enjoy my california cheeseburger

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

clarifying to who?

I'm reading this absurd thread and somebody pipes up with some totally unrelated articles and I called it out.

I'll leave you peasants while I enjoy my california cheeseburger

Ewww. That looks sick. Can I have a bite?

Comment

so.....

they do deliver..... Fucking yellow pages is shit nowadays.

Comment

did I say ANYTHING about eating babies other than my post in response to those links?

those articles have absolutely ZERO reference to a human consuming even a single CELL of another human. fucking zero. that was my only point with my post
                          I cant believe we 're having this conversation.....

Although i would have to ask......what would be the point in a super rich person eating a baby ? Someone said that they want to . What would they get out of it even if it was true

Comment

And here I thought all this time Bath Salts were a new concept...

Comment

did you happen to read any of those links? nowhere does any of that say anything about human cells being consumed by other humans.

I did say I would START you out with this now didn't I?

Comment

Originally posted by tazz007 View Post
                                I did say I would START you out with this now didn't I?
                                with links about stem cell research? what in the mother fuck does that have to do with people eating babies?
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X