Alex Jones has lost it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
    I was making a point that maybe you should go listen to the guy himself instead of reading incredibly biased reports.
    I've listened to him, he's a goddamn idiot. This is another example of why people think he is crazy. You associate yourself with him, that's why people think you're crazy. Please resize your avatar to something reasonable.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I was making a point that maybe you should go listen to the guy himself instead of reading incredibly biased reports.
      You mean like him ranting that this group is eating gold leaf BBQ'd baby?
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        I've listened to him, he's a goddamn idiot. This is another example of why people think he is crazy. You associate yourself with him, that's why people think you're crazy. Please resize your avatar to something reasonable.
        Coming from someone who is nuts, he is FAR into orbit. I'm paranoid but this guy is right up there with Mike Malone.

Comment

I want you guys to book mark this page for future reference.

Yes AJ is nuts. (he has a taste for money and is not about to let it go)
          Yes AJ is right 5 to 15 years before any one else reports on something. So for all those years they call him nuts.
          Yes I listen to him on certain subjects every great now and again with a grain of salt.

And By the way, I've been reading about some Chinese elites eating baby's in one form or another. And yes that is just too sick to believe. So I will start you out with this.

Pepsi shareholders have filed a shareholder resolution with the Securities and Exchange Commission and PepsiCo demanding that the company has been contracting with a research firm that uses fetal cells from babies victimized by abortions to test and produce artificial flavor enhancers. As recently as May, Pepsi ignored concerns and criticism from dozens of pro-life […]

At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

Does this mean AJ is right????? Hell no. But it's not so absurd if you have been reading up on the subject.

Comment

Yes, the Chinese are doing it and the Koreans take ground up dead babies for virility. But gold leaf charred babies for food? Really?

Comment

There are a lot of sick ass freaking people in this world.

And they usually eat dead babies and vote democratic...

lol. joking on the democrat part
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                There are a lot of sick ass freaking people in this world.

And they usually eat dead babies and vote democratic...

lol. joking on the democrat part
                Yep. Isn't it funny how the wealthiest people are liberals?

Comment

Originally posted by tazz007 View Post
                  And By the way, I've been reading about some Chinese elites eating baby's in one form or another. And yes that is just too sick to believe. So I will start you out with this.

Pepsi shareholders have filed a shareholder resolution with the Securities and Exchange Commission and PepsiCo demanding that the company has been contracting with a research firm that uses fetal cells from babies victimized by abortions to test and produce artificial flavor enhancers. As recently as May, Pepsi ignored concerns and criticism from dozens of pro-life […]

At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

Does this mean AJ is right????? Hell no. But it's not so absurd if you have been reading up on the subject.
                  did you happen to read any of those links? nowhere does any of that say anything about human cells being consumed by other humans.
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    did you happen to read any of those links? nowhere does any of that say anything about human cells being consumed by other humans.
                    Elites have been eating babies/humans for thousands of years. Go read up where the term bloodbath came from.
                    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Elites have been eating babies/humans for thousands of years. Go read up where the term bloodbath came from.
                      This is why people laugh at you. You will believe anything he says, anything He owns you.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I was simply saying that those links gave no support to the "syolent green omfg they're eating babies"

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          This is why people laugh at you. You will believe anything he says, anything He owns you.
                          Do I believe they were shipping in babies? No...

I was saying it is like elites to want to eat them, though. It's found throughout all world history. Shoulda gone to more history classes.
                          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

I was saying it is like elites to want to eat them, though. It's found throughout all world history. Shoulda gone to more history classes.
                            So they were locally farmed gold leaf babies? Canibalism is in humanity's history true but has been practiced by every group economically. To believe that only ultra rich have enjoyed a little long meat is stupid

Comment

I'd say I have quite a bit better hold on history than yourself after watching you post for the last several months. But I appreciate the typical lashing out.

Comment

did I say ANYTHING about eating babies other than my post in response to those links?

those articles have absolutely ZERO reference to a human consuming even a single CELL of another human. fucking zero. that was my only point with my post

Comment

Working...
                                X