FEMA Executive Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikec View Post
    We already know the local police would relish that job. They'd get to go hands on with a quickness, and wouldn't have to worry about getting sent on those paid vacations...

Mike thats bullshit and you know it. Myself, and every cop I know do not want to disarm the people of this country.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
      Mike thats bullshit and you know it. Myself, and every cop I know do not want to disarm the people of this country.

But would you if it meant your job?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
        hmm makes me wonder whats going on in the old missle silos out in johnson county out in the middle of NO where. Every know and then you see random vehicles out there that "dont belong" as in dont fit in and stick out like a sore thumb as a goverment vehicle. I heard that on 9/11 the few bunkers that werent sold and have people living on the land had alot of activity at the time.
        Where are there silos in Johnson Co . Dont find any Atlas site in that area , Maybe just Nike sites which are semi above ground ?

Comment

If FEMA initiates Martial Law , it wont matter if local leo's want to participate or not , they will be told that they should hand over their firearms and go home to their families and the military will take it from here . And i do not mean the US military or at least the ones who are still active for the right reasons .

Comment

they did it with the quickness in NO after katrina under the guise of "safety" on orders from FEMA
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
              they did it with the quickness in NO after katrina under the guise of "safety" on orders from FEMA
              Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that the National Guard who did that because emergency crews were under fire by the civies?

Comment

It is of my opinion that it is not the job of Police to disarm the public, that should be the military. Either way, it's bullshit, and we have the second amendment, at what point do the Feds decide that the Constitution is void? I really don't follow federal politics for personal reasons, but this is really stupid.

Comment

Well... if I was in New Orleans and someone wanted to take my guns, I'd fire on them too.

Comment

Originally posted by jryotas View Post
                    I have spent 30 years in MW and have been all over Fort Wolters riding dirt bikes and what not and the only missile silos out there were Nike sites which were above ground , not large underground facilities like the Atlas sites which the closet one I have found close to here is out in Abilene . Correct me if im wrong as I deff would like to know of more of the secretive sites . My stepdad was in the guard when it was active here and I have been many places out there . Plus my grandparents land backs up to base fence .

On another note, I agree we will see something happen in our lifetime that will drastically change the Unites States as it is and was and not in a good way either . Like minded people in our area need to stick together and be able to work together when something happens .
                    It's on what is the National Guard Training area from what I've been told. When on the KD rifle range you can see the fence and the edge of what looks like a concrete pad of some sort sticking up on top of one of the hills behind the ranges. My dad was also National Guard here for 11 years when the Combat Engineer Unit was still up and running over by the High School.
                    Last edited by Downs; 06-05-2012, 06:16 PM.
                    2004 Suzuki DL650
                    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                      Yeah as stated above. I do find it odd that we are training Russian airborne forces to capture and hold national security infrastructure in Colorado

And you'd be suprised how many folks in the military have no idea what they are doing or simply don't care. It amazes me to this day that lots of people who serve have no clue what the Constitution says or means.

I'm no Constitutional scholar but I understand what those words in my oath meant.
                      This is still in the oath of enlistment. "All enemies foreign and domestic"

It will be scary if the powers that be decide citizens are the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                        This is still in the oath of enlistment. "All enemies foreign and domestic"

It will be scary if the powers that be decide citizens are the enemy.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joini...thofenlist.htm
                        That would mean that "the powers that be" are, in fact, our enemy.

It's not like this isn't a discussion among our military. I think most of you would be surprised as to how much of our military would not let the government do this. This is probably one of the reasons that the government hasn't done more. Trust me, most will back We the People before anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          That would mean that "the powers that be" are, in fact, our enemy.

It's not like this isn't a discussion among our military. I think most of you would be surprised as to how much of our military would not let the government do this. This is probably one of the reasons that the government hasn't done more. Trust me, most will back We the People before anything else.
                          I hope to god you are right. There are as many sheep in the military as anywhere else. The key to getting through boot camp is remain invisible and in the middle of the pack so they don't even know your name. That attitude does seem like it can carry over after. Do your job don't make waves and promotion is almost automatic to E5. After that to promote is all about who's pocket your are in, getting college education and community service. Knowing your job is secondary to politics if you want to promote nowadays.

Comment

FEMA can get bent and go fuck themselves.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well i guess youre one of the good ones then but evey cop ive ever talked to on the matter has asked me why i want to carry a gun . And they just dont seem to like people carying guns .

Comment

Mike that's bullshit and you know it. Myself, and every cop I know do not want to disarm the people of this country.
                                When we're discussing you, Jimmy, Matt, Jason, and a lot of other cops, yes. I do. But many others that I know wouldn't hesitate to throw in with them and do what they can to disarm the people. I have a cousin here in town and have known several others on the force here that wouldn't have hesitated. This unknown number, which there is no way to quantify, is what I was alluding too.

But again, I agree that a lot of you guys wouldn't necessarily be included in that number. The hard part is figuring out where those lines of allegiance would lie...
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X