No announcement yet.

Fort Worth revenue generators at work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those two guys were just role playing "Swamp People" and it got out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      He's coming right for us!

Comment

this is exactly why i never call cops or game wardens.
        110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

So they can say that was not self defense but a cop can kill a dog when he is where he didn't belong and that is?

Comment

Recently kayak fished the same area and my dad saw a gator. While I wasn't there and don't know what happened, better believe if an 11 ft gator was swimming on the surface towards my kayak, I'd probably freak out a little and take drastic measures.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              I didn't think alligators were indigenous to this area.
              They have been for some time.

3-4 years ago a car hit a 10 foot alligator on Trinity Blvd by 820. Warden had to put the gator down and it caused a decent splash in the media because no one realized how big the Trinity gators were getting.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jake- View Post
                this is exactly why i never call cops or game wardens.
                Same here . More trouble then tjhey're worth . Just handle my own business myself and leave them out of it

Comment

Ehh gators aren't that bad I have seen a few out fishing.I saw one about 12' that was less than 10' from my boat just chilling swimming around in a marina. People are now feeding them when they come in contact with one. Which is bad because then it will have no fear of people. Then the next time it comes in contact with people they may not have anything to give it. Then you may have some big problems.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    They have been for some time.
                    I'll agree with you there, but what's "some time". They're here naturally or introduced to the North Texas area? I'll believe their naturally apart of South-East Texas, but up here? I'm not quite sure. I'm more inclined that people disposed of pets in the past and now they're here and breeding.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Armedtrigger01 View Post
                      So they can say that was not self defense but a cop can kill a dog when he is where he didn't belong and that is?
                      It's different. One is just a civilian who got scared, the other is a cop who got scared. DUH!
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        I'll agree with you there, but what's "some time". They're here naturally or introduced to the North Texas area? I'll believe their naturally apart of South-East Texas, but up here? I'm not quite sure. I'm more inclined that people disposed of pets in the past and now they're here and breeding.
                        For decades, no lie.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                        X