Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian paratroopers to take over Denver airport.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    conspiracy theory alert
    Oh noes! You called me a conspiracy nut because I don't believe Rush Limbaugh and Fox News.

It's always been on the books to use foreign troops in case of civil unrest because they know our troops wouldn't shoot civilians.

But I think they have underestimated American's love for guns though.
    Last edited by majorownage; 05-23-2012, 11:53 PM.
    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
      Oh noes! You called me a conspiracy nut because I don't believe Rush Limbaugh and Fox News.

It's always been on the books to use foreign troops in case of civil unrest because they know our troops wouldn't shoot civilians.

But I think they have underestimated American's love for guns though.
      What the fuck is an ar-15 going to do to a fucking tank? LOL

Good luck.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        What the fuck is an ar-15 going to do to a fucking tank? LOL

Good luck.
        Ask the afganys how they handle our bomb proof, multimillion dollar vehicles. Some improvised explosives, a cellphone/energizer battery, and a shovel.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
          Ask the afganys how they handle our bomb proof, multimillion dollar vehicles. Some improvised explosives, a cellphone/energizer battery, and a shovel.
          And look at them getting thier ass handed to them daily. You can take out a few, but a whole fleet? You'd be better off using chemicals from kamikaze crop dusters then trying to take out 300+ tanks using roadside bombs.

Comment

Seriously though, what would your plan of action when foreign troops are walking tbe streets dropping people like flies?

If you fight back you'll be slaightered, you hide and youre just delaying your death. You comply, ???.

I'm not saying it will be a cake walk for them, but come on how many people have the Ability to take down tanks? What sucks is they are registered if they own the firepower. Cool a checklist for the enemy. Good job.

Comment

Seriously though, what would your plan of action when foreign troops are walking tbe streets dropping people like flies?

If you fight back you'll be slaightered, you hide and youre just delaying your death. You comply, ???.

I'm not saying it will be a cake walk for them, but come on how many people have the Ability to take down tanks? What sucks is they are registered if they own the firepower. Cool a checklist for the enemy. Good job.
              It's called resistance. No, you cannot over power them, but it's death by a thousand cuts. And I, for one would head for the fucking hills.
              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

The best bet for defense/offense would be chemical warfare against them. Use chlorine (sp) because it's abundant and gas thier ass, set up (fog blocks) and attempt to get them from the air with crop dusters and personal air craft.

While they're weak, pick them off with hunting rifles from a distance.

Fuck them, play dirty.

If abything it will corrode thier weapons and equipment with a quickness, I don't think they'd come prepared for chemicals. They'll come thinking they willve taking small arms fire.

It would have to be done quick, corridinated and all at once to get the effect needed. Like tut offensive.

Comment

If abything it will corrode thier weapons and equipment with a quickness
                  Have you seen the AKs that skinnys are using?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                    Have you seen the AKs that skinnys are using?
                    No but us troops do not use AKs. If you read the article it states they are to be trained using US equipment.

Either way, with enough chlorine, it will eat just about anything. Think about it, it's what cleans your entire water supply in very small dosages. I've worked with this shit first hand, the fumes alone is enough to change the coloring of your clothes like bleach. It feels like fire when it gets on you.

Comment

No but us troops do not use AKs. If you read the article it states they are to be trained using US equipment.

Either way, with enough chlorine, it will eat just about anything. Think about it, it's what cleans your entire water supply in very small dosages. I've worked with this shit first hand, the fumes alone is enough to change the coloring of your clothes like bleach. It feels like fire when it gets on you.
                      That's right, my bad. I'm not use to the thought of ruskies carrying around an AR.

Comment

Is this shit for real? I need more ammo...
                        I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Last night, I was watching a movie called "Equilibrium" and I was thinking about this. It's scary that we could be in a similar situation one day.

Equilibrium
                          2002 R 107 minutes
                          In a futuristic world, a strict regime has eliminated war by suppressing emotions. Feeling is a crime punishable by death -- a rule enforced by feeding denizens a mood-limiting drug. One day, a top government official misses a dose of his medication.

Comment

I'll stick to fertilizer and diesel.
                            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Makes it easier, quicker and cheaper to get them here if they don't have to ship their equipment and ordnance and weapons with them. They'll just give them weapons and munitions to shoot at US Citizens when they get here to quell the rebellion...........ammo and weapons that were payed for by us.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                You people are crazy if you think the military is going to willingly shoot at American citizens because of an executive order.
                                You ignorant lemming

Comment

Working...
                                X