Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian paratroopers to take over Denver airport.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    I would like to think that most soldiers are extremely patriotic therefore if the government asked them to wipe out "x" city they would not do it. I would find it hard to believe american soldiers could kill americans. Maybe the government could allow an invasion by just not putting up an effort then kill the invaders after they have finished, but we have more ex military and non active military than we do active military so that might even be a bad idea.
    This could be overridden very easily. While we are given orders that you question unlawful orders, that is pretty much frowned upon. You'll have some who do it but new Joes won't unless it's their hometown. You also have to figure out how to get around Posse Commatatus which could be done with the National Guard.

You tell the soldiers that these are domestic terrorists and they are working on a nuke in the city and it must be cleared for the protection of citizens. Anyone who refuses to vacate must be a terrorist and must be neutralized.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      This could be overridden very easily. While we are given orders that you question unlawful orders, that is pretty much frowned upon. You'll have some who do it but new Joes won't unless it's their hometown. You also have to figure out how to get around Posse Commatatus which could be done with the National Guard.

You tell the soldiers that these are domestic terrorists and they are working on a nuke in the city and it must be cleared for the protection of citizens. Anyone who refuses to vacate must be a terrorist and must be neutralized.
      Not to mention that some rube is going to listen to his CO 9.99/10 regardless of what they were told.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
        Was this made before or after they got their asses handed to them in Afghanistan?

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          You people are crazy if you think the military is going to willingly shoot at American citizens because of an executive order.
          That would be the reason to bring in foreign troops, who have zero allegiance to the US citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            The government will launch a slow but steady character assassination at first to condition the "force" to be able to kill their fellow countrymen. Read On Killing by Grossman. Some here will call him a kook but there is truth in his logic.
            GREAT book!

Comment

conspiracy theory alert
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

texas would be alright. the other states would be fucked. sounds ok to me. LOL
                http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                  texas would be alright. the other states would be fucked. sounds ok to me. LOL
                  Why don't you dazzle everyone with the nuggets of awesomeness you are thinking..

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    That would be the reason to bring in foreign troops, who have zero allegiance to the US citizen.
                    My thoughts exactly.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Well whoever wants to try and take over better pack a lunch.
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        The government will launch a slow but steady character assassination at first to condition the "force" to be able to kill their fellow countrymen. Read On Killing by Grossman. Some here will call him a kook but there is truth in his logic.
                        They already do that with the militia groups. the govt and media make them out to be fringe nuts, just like they are now doing with the tea party. Next, it will be anyone who owns a gun or dares to make a negative comments about our govt.

Comment

I notice they waited a while after Swayze's death to pull this stunt. Had to make sure it was legit.

Comment

Found this in the comments

Guy who took it claims over 300 of these "tanks" (Bradley Fighting Vehicles) were loaded on this train headed north out of Denver on 13 April.
                            2004 Suzuki DL650
                            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Man, exercises like Red Flag were one thing. This is totally different than Red Flag and with completely different goals. When I was in we had the Singaporean Air Force at several bases, but they were there to train. They were not on US soil training to fight against citizens. I do not like this one bit. It begins tomorrow, by the way.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                                They already do that with the militia groups. the govt and media make them out to be fringe nuts, just like they are now doing with the tea party. Next, it will be anyone who owns a gun or dares to make a negative comments about our govt.
                                It has been going on since the before there were history books. It is simple psychology. Grossman put it in his book back in '99. Look at what they did to the Branch Dividians, the Weaver family, etc.

Just so I say it, I know we both agree on the same thing.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X