No November Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No November Election

May not be a November election . NDAA and many other things are pointing to something like this happening . Read down to the article titled , The planned re-election of Obama, revolutionary style

People are itchy but haven't been given a big enough reason to scratch. That might change if Obama decides he needs to be POTUS.

Comment

So...do you use the heavy duty foil? Or just use multiple layers??

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
        So...do you use the heavy duty foil? Or just use multiple layers??
        Says the unprepared man...
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

When the weather man says there is a 50% or greater chance of rain, most people have an unbrella handy . Never hurts to be prepaired for anything . As i have said before, I hope this is just scare tactics but there is ALOT pointing differently which is the only reason I will forward some of the stuff I come across .

Comment

Originally posted by jryotas View Post
            When the weather man says there is a 50% or greater chance of rain, most people have an unbrella handy . Never hurts to be prepaired for anything . As i have said before, I hope this is just scare tactics but there is ALOT pointing differently which is the only reason I will forward some of the stuff I come across .
            This.

I have been saying I do not believe the elections in November will be held for a couple of months now, with supporting evidence as to why. I just get the unprepared telling me to tighten my tin foil. Maybe one day more people will open their eyes to what is going on in front of their face.
            Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

LOL @ Farrakhan to coordinate Blacks & Muslims. Most blacks in this country are christian and look at Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam as a whacked out extremist bunch.
              Hellcat Charger

Comment

Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
                LOL @ Farrakhan to coordinate Blacks & Muslims. Most blacks in this country are christian and look at Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam as a whacked out extremist bunch.
                Doubt he could raise enough hell for anyone to worry too much. 2 to the chest, one to the head....seems simple enough

Comment

Working...
                X