Violence after the election?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    People are entitled, that is the problem with your co-worker. How can someone take a handout to live a life they can't afford and call themself a man?
    People shouldn't be entitled when they work extra hard to have the assistance. The government sure has a tight ass when it comes to take money from those who work for it. But they dont give a damn who takes their money.

What the f?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

revolution is coming you dumb ducks you been blind sided by government

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
      Trick3d EVO

Comment

Originally posted by Relinquished View Post
        revolution is coming you dumb ducks you been blind sided by government

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
        Operation human sheild right here!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Ok, how are the Black Panthers not a terrorist organization, and why are they not disbanded for their hate crimes?

Oh wait, that's a rhetorical question. I need to go buy more ammo.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
            Ok, how are the Black Panthers not a terrorist organization, and why are they not disbanded for their hate crimes?

Oh wait, that's a rhetorical question. I need to go buy more ammo.

Me too!

Comment

I till think they need to do basic research. If you have stupid shit like a 300 phone or 80 a month bill and other stupid shit you are yanked immediately....

That of course depends on how long you have been on and how much you're receiving..

I also don't see how anyone can use the poor me excuse anymore. Our president is of minority and are plenty "successful" ones out there. How long does it take for them to realize its them, and not the "system" if that's even possible.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I would rather just nip it the bud and cut off 100% of government assistance.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  I would rather just nip it the bud and cut off 100% of government assistance.
                  Generally speaking, I agree.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    Sorry, its the biggest joke I could think of.......
                    The year prior needs to see a 100% increase in every local police force though. You take the cheese from a community of rats and they will feast on something else. Crime will explode, burglary, robbery, etc.

Knowing our government they would disarm us first then cut the welfare.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      The year prior needs to see a 100% increase in every local police force though. You take the cheese from a community of rats and they will feast on something else. Crime will explode, burglary, robbery, etc.

Knowing our government they would disarm us first then cut the welfare.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                      Good point about the crime increase, but an increase in police would be very feasible financially with all the money that would be saved. Hell the increase would not even need to be permanent; after all the welfare recipients were locked up things would get back to normal, or at least pretty close to it. You could probably get away with temporarily deputizing a bunch of veterans until the shitstorm blew over since the force increase would only need to last a few years. This is all assuming it doesn't push us into civil war, which it very well may. Either way I am all for it. Fuck welfare recepients; they are all worthless trash as far as I am concerned.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        Good point about the crime increase, but an increase in police would be very feasible financially with all the money that would be saved. Hell the increase would not even need to be permanent; after all the welfare recipients were locked up things would get back to normal, or at least pretty close to it. You could probably get away with temporarily deputizing a bunch of veterans until the shitstorm blew over since the force increase would only need to last a few years. This is all assuming it doesn't push us into civil war, which it very well may. Either way I am all for it. Fuck welfare recepients; they are all worthless trash as far as I am concerned.
                        Costs more to lock them up than to send them a EBT card.

There is a lot of racial tension out there right now. It will be a bigger deal to them if he loses than if he wins. A loss would cause much bigger riots.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          Speaking on an Internet radio program, he said...
                          Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          The fact they even get the press is almost comical, so they have to take advantage of the attention.
                          Internet radio program. I bet he broadcasts to a dozen adoring fans. That's what makes it comical.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post

There is a lot of racial tension out there right now. It will be a bigger deal to them if he loses than if he wins. A loss would cause much bigger riots.
                            Well, that's another problem. In my opinion prisons are too nice and too many freedoms afforded. There should not be gangs in prison, drugs, and whatever else their criminal hearts desire.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post

Riots huh? Destroying there own neighborhoods and the places they buy their groceries, clothes and such. Real bright bunch.
                              Rich

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
                                Riots huh? Destroying there own neighborhoods and the places they buy their groceries, clothes and such. Real bright bunch.
                                I am not worried. It is very easy to see who does and doesn't belong in my hood. We have better gats than Highpoints too. I only go to work and home for the most part. You really don't want to fuck with where I work either. Again, we have better gats than Highpoints.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X