Violence after the election?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Violence after the election?

At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

Malik Zulu Shabazz, the national chairman of the New Black Panther Party, predicted there would be an increase in racial violence following the re-election of Barack Obama in November.

In audio dated Tuesday, May 8, Shabazz said the group would play an active role in the 2012 election.

"Y’all move out fast and get ready quick, fast, in a hurry,” he said.

Speaking on an Internet radio program, he said that Obama has the support of minorities, gays and what he described as the white "MSNBC vote."

Those who oppose Obama do so purely out of racism, he added.

"I’m telling you that these 60% of white people who are against Barack Obama are going to be very, very, very angry come November when they lose again because the white ego and the white male ego, which is represented in the conservative movement and the Republican party, and the Tea Party, and these right-wingers and these gun-toters, are very racist, and they don’t believe that they should be ruled over by black people, and they’re going to become even more hostile than they are right now,” he said.

After calling First Lady Michelle Obama a "beautiful black woman," and claiming that having her as First Lady "is a blow to the white man’s ego," he warned that "hate crimes are going to be on the rise. George Zimmermans are going to be on the rise."

"What am I predicting? That acts of racism and violence and hatred towards black people are going to be on the rise, because white people fear that their influence is slipping and that their wall is slipping and that their country is being taken from them,” he added.

But Shabazz wasn't finished.

Towards the end of his rant, he made a chilling statement:

“And they’re going to cling to their God and their guns. We might have to, too. We gotta get ready fast, sisters and brothers. We have the summer to get ready, because we don’t know what’s coming down the pipes. And so we gotta get strong, and we gotta get there fast.”

Violent rhetoric is nothing new for Shabazz, who said in April the group needs to kill in self defense.

During the 2008 election, members of the organization were videotaped engaging in voter intimidation. The Justice Department, led by Eric Holder, however, refused to prosecute the group, and the Attorney General claimed the controversy was "made up."

Audio of Shabazz's comments can be heard at The Blaze.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

It's simple, I don't care what they do, UNTIL it comes at me, then I'll overreact. At that point Shabazz better turn into Shadodge.

Comment

LMAO. He thinks Obama is gonna get re-elected.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

He sure does seem cocky to be bashing on a white mans ego.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Just a little saber-rattling. The fact they even get the press is almost comical, so they have to take advantage of the attention.

Comment

Anyone who believes in hope and change after 4 years of this clown is dumb. Nothing has changed the same broke ass welfare people are still broke still without a job and still ignorant. Obama cannot fix ignorance. I tried to back this guy putting race aside but hes just a complete clown. The best thing for America is for everyone to get this guy out of there. Vote for a real leader not this progressive garbage.

Comment

White people should stop showing up to work, stop spending money and stop paying taxes if Obama is re-elected. It would be interesting to see the reaction when the US essentially stopped.

Comment

That's not a racist tirade at all.

Ignorant motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  White people should stop showing up to work, stop spending money and stop paying taxes if Obama is re-elected. It would be interesting to see the reaction when the US essentially stopped.
                  Are you saying some white people don't already do that ? Why make this a race comment ? That statement should apply to all races of all Colors .
                  Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                  03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Where was he when Cain got "cained?"

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
                      Are you saying some white people don't already do that ? Why make this a race comment ? That statement should apply to all races of all Colors .
                      Let me rephrase, the working white majority that pays the majority of taxes. Also, I didn't make it a race thing, bags of shabazz like Malik do. He is targeting whites and I would be curious to see the response if every white that works, pays taxes, bolsters the economy and provides a way for welfare recipients to live decided "fuckit, we'll join you!" This would create huge levels of panic in government.

Comment

Whites carry the rest of the races, globally. This is just the typical backlash for doIng so... As usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Let me rephrase, the working white majority that pays the majority of taxes. Also, I didn't make it a race thing, bags of shabazz like Malik do. He is targeting whites and I would be curious to see the response if every white that works, pays taxes, bolsters the economy and provides a way for welfare recipients to live decided "fuckit, we'll join you!" This would create huge levels of panic in government.
                          Ya I agree this dude is a complete idiot ... I previously worked with a man that would get upset when he had to work overtime due to the fact that his welfare check would get downsized....talk about being pissed. I wish the government could keep a closer eye on people like this and there spending habits ... He would tell me about how he spent his welfare money and tax returns on big TVs and NASCAR events.
                          03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
                            Ya I agree this dude is a complete idiot ... I previously worked with a man that would get upset when he had to work overtime due to the fact that his welfare check would get downsized....talk about being pissed. I wish the government could keep a closer eye on people like this and there spending habits ... He would tell me about how he spent his welfare money and tax returns on big TVs and NASCAR events.
                            People are entitled, that is the problem with your co-worker. How can someone take a handout to live a life they can't afford and call themself a man?

Comment

Idk I guess he's never known any better throughout his entire life, I just don't see why someone should enjoy the commodities in life while they refuse to work more in order to afford those things. The government supports that attitude it's quite frustrating
                              03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Working...
                              X