Romney & Son Investigated For 8 Billion Ponzi Scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romney & Son Investigated For 8 Billion Ponzi Scheme

Not sure how much of that if any I want to believe not knowing how legit the source is. They need to sort this out before the nominations.

Comment

I'm not sure of the source of the article, but this shit would have been a fucking tsunami 2 days ago if it has any merit.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        I'm not sure of the source of the article, but this shit would have been a fucking tsunami 2 days ago if it has any merit.
        Just like the media was all over Obamas shit four years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
          Just like the media was all over Obamas shit four years ago.
          Right because the media won't jump all over a Republican in any form.

Another Paulie in our midst, must be.

Comment

Romney may start with a R but that doesn't make him a republican. I could have video of Romney and Obama sucking eachothers dicks and you Romulans would blame it on some crazy Paulbot.

Comment

The Geofster, slostang281 you dumbo's might try clicking on the links in the article, that usually means its verified sources are listed.

Comment

Originally posted by stanos78 View Post
                The Geofster, slostang281 you dumbo's might try clicking on the links in the article, that usually means its verified sources are listed.
                One post wonder!

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                  Romney may start with a R but that doesn't make him a republican. I could have video of Romney and Obama sucking eachothers dicks and you Romulans would blame it on some crazy Paulbot.
                  My IQ drops 10 points every time I'm stupid enough to read one of your threads, and I don't have much to spare as it is. Christ...where do you dig this shit up?

Comment

Get the fuck over yourself, homer.

Looks like Think Progress might be barking up a tree that was already cut down.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Yep, old news...

Comment

Originally posted by stanos78 View Post
                        John Stanos?? Its Uncle Jesse!!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Get the fuck over yourself, homer.

I'M a homer? Have you lost your fucking mind, Dennis? You, jwp33, and this new shit stain are the biggest goddamn homers I've seen.

"Paul can do no wrong."
                          "Romney is just a white Obama."
                          "Without Paul we're doomed as a country. Fucking doomed."
                          "A vote for Romney is a vote for Obama"
                          "If Romney gets the nomination, I will not vote."

I'm paraphrasing, of course, but still.

Comment

I'M a homer? Have you lost your fucking mind, Dennis? You, jwp33, and this new shit stain are the biggest goddamn homers I've seen.

"Paul can do no wrong."
                            "Romney is just a white Obama."
                            "Without Paul we're doomed as a country. Fucking doomed."
                            "A vote for Romney is a vote for Obama"
                            "If Romney gets the nomination, I will not vote."

I'm paraphrasing, of course, but still.
                            I disagree with the first and third point. To err is human, and if Paul can bring some responsibility back to the government I wouldn't say we're doomed. If the train keeps going down the same tracks it's on now we're doomed though.

Comment

Romney Camp Dismissive of Ponzi Accusations

Emily Friedman

November 1, 2011

The Romney campaign today denied a published report that alleges the presidential candidate and his eldest son have business connections to three individuals who were once accused of being involved in an $8.5 billion Ponzi scheme.

The report by the liberal blog Think Progress claims that Tagg Romney helped create a financial firm named Solamere Advisors with three executives from the Stanford Financial Group, a company that was seized by the U.S. government in 2009 after the Securities and Exchange Commission accused it of being “a massive Ponzi

Well shit he denies any connection to it. Damn thats good enough for me because a politician would never lie. What was it Clinton said "I did not have sexual relation with that women". Where there is smoke there is usualy fire.

Comment

Working...
                              X