This should probably go in the political forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Damn. Now you can't even think for yourself? You've got to steal material from Thomas Edison?

We need to hear Thomas Edison's side of it.

Every other cop on this site was thinking about posting that Thomas Edison quote, they just didn't want to rouse the masses.

You're only giving Thomas Edison credit b/c he isn't a cop.

I'm tired of people bitching about quotes that don't directly affect them. If a quote bothers you, do something about it other than bitching on this website.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

^Prime!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        ^Prime!

Comment

If you start taking away some of their free benefits things will. Right now they are just like children and dogs we are rewarding the behavior of not being productive.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Optimus!
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post

Every other cop on this site was thinking about posting that Thomas Edison quote, they just didn't want to rouse the masses.

I'm tired of people bitching about quotes that don't directly affect them. If a quote bothers you, do something about it other than bitching on this website.

That pretty much covered the entire spectrum! Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post

I think I was the first on this site to use "you're" properly... I'll let this one slide.

Comment

Working...
                  X