OWS off and running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
    I imagine that the "Fuck the Police" banner had been pinned up at a NWA concert in the 90's and was taken out of retirement just for this.
    I just thought it was someone from this board!

Comment

I would like to hear in their own words why they're rioting, what they want and how they propose to achieve it. I'm guessing these kids have a higher standard of living than 99% of the rest of the world. Looks like they really are the 99%.

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
        I would like to hear in their own words why they're rioting, what they want and how they propose to achieve it. I'm guessing these kids have a higher standard of living than 99% of the rest of the world. Looks like they really are the 99%.
        I'd love to hear it. Personally I'd think if they like the idea of anarchy they could just get on a ship and go to Somalia. There are no laws there to hold these guys back from their rise in the anarchist system. I'm sure their whitebread krackkajack asses would be on top in no time, what with their life experiences on the tough streets of San Francisco. But they don't have Starbucks and free wi-fi in Somalia last I heard.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          These guys are the anarchists. I'd like to get a few friends and go down there with some rifles and kick the shit out of them, maybe shoot a few of them and take all their wallets. They are in favor of anarchy which would be a system where might makes right so they should have no problem with it.

Oh I almost forgot, they are actually in favor of the version of anarchy where they get to break shit while talking on their Iphones, sipping a Starbucks coffee and walking down a nice paved street unmolested. It's the Caffeine Free Diet Coke of anarchy.
          Seattle is a soft, easy target. But you have to wonder if they went after a city with a heavy firearm presence how the reaction would be if a store owner made a canoe out of some fucko's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Seattle is a soft, easy target. But you have to wonder if they went after a city with a heavy firearm presence how the reaction would be if a store owner made a canoe out of some fucko's head.
            People like that do what they can get away with. You know they'd be shot in the face anywhere down here.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              These clowns busted out windows and set up shop at a building here ... And spray painted an entire intersection outside our office.
              My bad...

Comment

Seattle is known for its corruption in the police force. A friend of mine was a SPD officer and left because of it.

But some of the violence couldn’t be from something like this. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVg16EUTDhc&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Why am I not surprised???

Yesterday at Chicago’s Union Park for the May Day march, I found group of protesters from the Asociación de Vendedores Ambulantes (Street Vendors Association) holding signs from the Chicago Community and Workers’ Rights.

I asked one protester what her sign meant, and she said, “I don’t know.” She told me she didn’t speak English, but there was another girl (who I have seen around many Chicago protests) there who spoke Spanish, so I asked her to ask the woman in Spanish what her sign meant. Sadly the woman holding the sign still did not have an answer. After questioning another protester who also did not know why she was there, I asked if they were being paid to be at the protest. It was then that the translator told me “you don’t need to do that,” and a man came over to explain the different signs and shirts of the protesters.

I proceeded to ask all the members of this group if any of them knew what there signs said and why they were there and not one of them could answer the questions, even when language wasn’t a barrier.
                  http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...or-Their-Cause
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

The guys who got busted by the FBI for trying to blow up the bridge in Ohio were OWS members/activists.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      The guys who got busted by the FBI for trying to blow up the bridge in Ohio were OWS members/activists.
                      Wow. Attached video is of Michelle Malkin ripping on Juan Williams, but take note of the OWS guy at 1:11

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Not surprised, that's exactly what they are, anarchists. They have no solutions, only complaints.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

"to PROTECT and SERVE."
                          Fail
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X