OWS off and running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OWS off and running

Such crazy lil' tots! Where's Barack and Nancy now supporting them?

Seattle:

New York:

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Lol at anti capitalist fucks recording with their smartphones. When the fuck is this hipocracy going to end? If they don't like capitalism, tell them to visit a country like Romania to give them a glimpse of how communism worked, and didn't do jack shit? All the educated Romanians got the fuck out of there and the country took to shit.
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

should've brought out the rubber bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        Lol at anti capitalist fucks recording with their smartphones. When the fuck is this hipocracy going to end? If they don't like capitalism, tell them to visit a country like Romania to give them a glimpse of how communism worked, and didn't do jack shit? All the educated Romanians got the fuck out of there and the country took to shit.
        They were probably iPhones.

I understand them wanting to make the world a better place (in their point of view), but they aren't exactly convincing people to be sympathetic and want to listen to their cause.
        Last edited by line-em-up; 05-02-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Doesn't look like OWS to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            It's counter-culture. Automatically OWS...

Comment

More of this behavior will happen, it will become the norm and then it will escalate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                More of this behavior will happen, it will become the norm and then it will escalate.
                I'm afraid this is probably true.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

These guys are the anarchists. I'd like to get a few friends and go down there with some rifles and kick the shit out of them, maybe shoot a few of them and take all their wallets. They are in favor of anarchy which would be a system where might makes right so they should have no problem with it.

Oh I almost forgot, they are actually in favor of the version of anarchy where they get to break shit while talking on their Iphones, sipping a Starbucks coffee and walking down a nice paved street unmolested. It's the Caffeine Free Diet Coke of anarchy.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    It's the black bloc, a branch of OWS
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

How about five or six old nasty 18 wheelers driving right over their slimey asses. Just flatten them out and come back with a front end loader. Hell, like the outlaw Josey Wales said, "Worms gotta eat too "

Comment

What's more interesting is that they have lawyers on retainer who follow them around to file civil rights violations when they're stopped
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

These clowns busted out windows and set up shop at a building here ... And spray painted an entire intersection outside our office.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Fitting that these entitled have-nots chose May Day, the traditional day of celebration for communists world-wide, to stage their little "look at me" comedy.

Comment

I imagine that the "Fuck the Police" banner had been pinned up at a NWA concert in the 90's. And who would have ever thought it would be taken out of retirement for a bunch of whiteys to riot. Racism is officially dead today.

Comment

Working...
                              X