Dammit, I hate infowars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Currently plan A is to have bases so that we can react to issues everywhere on the planet within hours. What is the plan if those are closed

(Keep in mind, I'm actually asking. I don't think we need this many bases)
    As your last sentences indicates - I would hope there IS a plan. i.e. maintaining leased airfields/land for our military purpose without any personnel stationed there. I think he's stated closures though. You know like I do, that even if they trash 500 acres of our stuff a bunch of enlisted can have it all pretty again in a month - tops.

Pure speculation on my part though. However, I just don't see 1 POTUS even over 2 terms getting everything they want.

I don't quite follow RP well enough to know any details to his plans. I feel he will try to close on some important issues that I think are really affecting us right now.

Anyway, he actually SEEMS to have common sense. So if things are not working and the population hates it - I'd hope for once we have a POTUS that has the balls to say "Got that one wrong, let's try something else."

He maybe a total failure, but everyone so far I think is much worst. I'd like someone with integrity and follow through. We'll see though and this is really all irrelevant anyway - since I don't see him making it to POTUS anyway.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      Very nice.
      Not even close

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        Coke or Pepsi might get you a bit fat around the stomach if you drink too much.

Whiskey will get you sloppy drunk and destroy your liver, and is often the cause of absolutely terrible decisions, like sleeping with your ex who got fat .

Not a very good analogy...
        As with everything in life moderation and good decision making are important. Coke and Pepsi are just bad for you. Sipping a “one” glass of whiskey at night is actually good for you. If you decide to get sloppy drunk and sleep with your fat ex then you have made a bad decision.

Comment

Right, so here's the question no Paulbot can answer. What is the course correction if Paul is wrong? What if we pull all our bases from the world and it makes things worse? What is the plan B?

What if we go back on gold standard and the economy crashes? What is the Plan B?

What if we let Israel on it's own and it decides to take out it's enemies with a nuclear weapon? What is Plan B?

What if he gets his wish and Iran takes that nuclear tech and detonates it in NYC? What is plan B?

Tell me what the plan B is.
          If we pull all of our troops from around the world that will give us a stronger national defense because we will be able to have more troops here to protect our borders. Paul has actually listened to the intelligence experts that say our foreign occupations are the major problem. With current technology we could have plane anywhere in the world to take out a real threat within hours.
          The economy is going to crash if we stay on the current system, just look at some of the European countries. All these false budget cuts that the current GOP “experts” push are just smoke and mirrors. They do nothing to fight the debt increases and only cut from future growth.
          Last I heard you were all for letting Israel nuke its enemies. But I don’t think they will because they know that they would have to deal with the fallout from it.
          Even with our current technology we would be able to reach far enough into their bunkers with our bombs to stop them. If we leave Iran alone they would have no need to detonate a nuke in NYC and if they did Paul has said he would done a swift retaliation. No nation building. No occupying . If a country wants to harm us it doesn’t matter how many bases we have all over the world all you have to do is look at the 9-11 attacks. 800 bases didn’t stop that.
          Paul is plan B because plan A isn’t working.

Comment

if you say alex jones or infowars you will attract all the jackasses at once. It's like screaming free money at the welfare office.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Fuck yeah i want my obama money !

O H B A M A

O H B A M A

O H B A M A

change!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                if you say alex jones or infowars you will attract all the jackasses at once. It's like screaming free money at the welfare office.

If you say "the buffet is open" your fat ass wife comes running and screaming like it's free money too! Alex Jones attracts jackasses, and buffets and snacks attract your fat whore of a wife. Stick to what you know like video games and jacking off... bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by cjlovescockandballs View Post
                  If you say "the buffet is open" your fat ass wife comes running and screaming like it's free money too! Alex Jones attracts jackasses, and buffets and snacks attract your fat whore of a wife. Stick to what you know like video games and jacking off... bitch.
                  +1 internet just for making an account to make fun of CJ. Dedication.

Infowars, Russia Today, and Drudge Report are the only news sources I really use for new. FYI
                  Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by cjlovescockandballs View Post
                    LOL my wife isn't even fat.
                    Last edited by CJ; 05-02-2012, 05:48 PM.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                      +1 internet just for making an account to make fun of CJ. Dedication.

Infowars, Russia Today, and Drudge Report are the only news sources I really use for new. FYI
                      +1 for using a proxy. -1 for patting yourself on the back.

Comment

Who is it CJ?
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Who is it CJ?
                          It's me... his fat wife!

Comment

Originally posted by cjswifeisfat View Post
                            It's me... his fat wife!
                            What the fuck is your deal, man ? Quit being a pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                              What the fuck is your deal, man ? Quit being a pussy.
                              Just ignore him, he's just a kid trying to get attention.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                +1 for using a proxy. -1 for patting yourself on the back.
                                Wasn't me dude. Proxies for a turd forum? lol

Anything sketchy goes in my tor browser.
                                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Working...
                                X