Here's another imposter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's another imposter

And not even a good one. If you have facebook, check it out.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/1LT-M...60504527380439

Some excerpts:

1LT Michael Wilson
    29 minutes ago via mobile
    There has been many inappropriate comments made on this wall by enlisted personnel. Don't they teach you enlisted to respect officers anymore?

{name removed} Who are you trying to fool??
    28 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 4

{name removed} Are you fucking kidding me?
    27 minutes ago · Like · 3

{name removed} Why would anyone respect a poser? Sorry you dont earn any respect, douche!
    27 minutes ago · Like · 11

{name removed} We respect real officers, not posers like you. And you claim to be a "former" officer, meaning it's open season on your faggot poser ass, meaning if I ever come across you in public, I might just curbstomp your moron emo wigger face.
    26 minutes ago · Like · 16

{name removed} Well, I outrank you fucktard.... so either pose as Army properly, or go take your M9 to the fucking woodline!
    25 minutes ago · Like · 6

{name removed} Also, it's "there HAVE been". Didn't you learn anything at West Point? Oh wait, that's right.....
    25 minutes ago · Like · 3

{name removed} look dude, i dont realy care who you are, or what you do, but im an infantry enlisted soldier, and im pretty sure your posing right now
    25 minutes ago · Like · 2

{name removed} HAHA faggot.. 11A.. not 11B.. if ur an officer.. dude I would fuck your dumb ass up..
    24 minutes ago · Like · 3
    {name removed} Well, we respect most real officers. Sadly, there is a small handful that live on the same ethical level of Mikey the Poser here.

...and maaany more.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

That entire profile isn't fishing or anything. Every picture was uploaded 12 hours ago. Just someone looking for an intentionally negative reaction and to get people wound up.

Comment

I guess this is when he's off duty...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        That entire profile isn't fishing or anything. Every picture was uploaded 12 hours ago. Just someone looking for an intentionally negative reaction and to get people wound up.
        My thoughts exactly. It's a deliberate troll operation. It looks like it's working too. I thought maybe some people here would enjoy honing their craft (as it were) of troll-bashing.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          My thoughts exactly. It's a deliberate troll operation. It looks like it's working too. I thought maybe some people here would enjoy honing their craft (as it were) of troll-bashing.
          He should have posed as a Navy officer due to the size of that whale

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
            He should have posed as a Navy officer due to the size of that whale
            Ishmael is his name, and whalin's his game.

Comment

I'm lighting him up on the infantry page and Army Veterans page.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Which one?

Comment

Anyone have a vid of that military imposter who got called out? I think it was at a gun show but am not 100%
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Anyone have a vid of that military imposter who got called out? I think it was at a gun show but am not 100%
                    That fat guy? That was epic.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Do you have the time.
                      To Listen To me Whine.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        That fat guy? That was epic.
                        yes.. and yes!
                        "PSH!!!"