No announcement yet.

Rumors Of War III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is beyond hilarious. Muslims are taking over our country? You got that backwards. Completely backwards.
    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Nobody is really saying that they are trying to take over our country . What I got out of this video was that they have weaseled their way into strategic positions within our government where they can influence what happens . Ever hear ( Obama is a puppet ) well if this is true than that is exactly what he is and you almost have to assume he is doing it willingly . The video and other research also points out that the whole key here is not necessarily to take over our country but basically to destroy all that is not Muslim . If they were able to take down the power grid or disrupt the infrastructure in any major way , it would be apocolyptic . Anyone remeber what happened when Katrina hit ? Imagine that nationwide . Mass looting , no 911 to call when the thugs come to take your stuff . I would like to think that we as americans would pull together and work through it but history has taught me to prepair for mass greed and everybody for them selves . Im sure there will be a couple groups join together but for the majority, i expect all hell to break loose .

Comment

I was just going to watch a snippet of that, but ended up watching the whole thing last night. Pretty fucking scary, and they are all credible sources which makes it even scarier. Be prepared.

Comment

interesting times may 23 will be a day to watch. mark it on the calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by jryotas View Post
            Its a decently put together documentary on how the muslim brotherhood has over the past years been infiltrating the U.S. and GOV agencies and are setting the U.S. up for an attack that will change the US forever .
            Nah, girl. It was clearly filmed in headache-vision.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

You guys can't be serious??
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
              X