Rumors Of War III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors Of War III

I know its long , but please take the time to watch it .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbBWj...ayer_embedded#!

Cliff notes?

Comment

Its a decently put together documentary on how the muslim brotherhood has over the past years been infiltrating the U.S. and GOV agencies and are setting the U.S. up for an attack that will change the US forever .

Comment

And here is another link to an article listing some of the MB's members placement into their influential places into the Obama Admin .

Comment

Originally posted by jryotas View Post
          And here is another link to an article listing some of the MB's members placement into their influential places into the Obama Admin .

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/want...e-obama-admin/
          Interesting video. I had no clue about the guy in Plano.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Islamic terrorism, while worrying, is by no means the greatest threat to the republic....
            It's an uninformed, uneducated and lazy electorate....

Comment

Do do know if there is any type of nuclear exchange, US will become more than one country.

Sad yes, but I hope I am not alive to see that day.

This is not to far fetch
              Last edited by 01vnms4v; 04-26-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Dayyyuum.
                ./ ____ _ _\.
                (]]]_ o _[[[)
                \o_FORD_o/
                |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

90% of the people in the US would die just 18 months after an EMP attack? At first that number seemed little high to me, however...there are a shit ton of stupid people so maybe its not that far fetched.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                    90% of the people in the US would die just 18 months after an EMP attack? At first that number seemed little high to me, however...there are a shit ton of stupid people so maybe its not that far fetched.
                    i know some people who would die without facebook.
                    Glenbeck.. meh
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

If they attack, please, oh please let it be Washington DC.

He says it all at the 30:00 mark.
                      Last edited by line-em-up; 04-26-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        That number would depend on the type, severity, location, and time of the EMP blast.

A tactical emp strike would probably do nothing more than cause a regional power outage that could be corrected within days if its not during high power usage time. While the most severe would probably cause massive fires that would go unchecked. Those that survive will be thrust into living conditions similar to the early 1800's. Starvation and disease will kill a majority of those that survive the fires.

Comment

I think that the muslims are underestimating that portion of the US population that is armed and will not take lightly what they are trying to do, and all of the military and ex-military folks that are around too. Sure, maybe they'll deal us a major blow but we ain't going down without a fight. It'll be cowboys vs. muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
                            I think that the muslims are underestimating that portion of the US population that is armed and will not take lightly what they are trying to do, and all of the military and ex-military folks that are around too. Sure, maybe they'll deal us a major blow but we ain't going down without a fight. It'll be cowboys vs. muslims.
                            Couldn't have said it better myself. I can't find the picture but someone recently posted a picture that gives a ton of info on weapons in the US. Something like 1 out of 9 people in the US own a firearm. No way we don't go down swinging.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
                              If they do something that destroys our infrastructure, they won't even have to fight us. They would just have to sit back and wait on us to die off or kill each other over food, water and other resources. Think about how long you and your family could survive for 6 months if there was no grocery store to get your food from. What about having to fend off other people that wanted your food and water and were willing to kill you to get it?

Here is another GB episode where he is interviewing people that have lived and escaped from socalist or communist countries. Someone has to be half brain dead to think that communism is the way to go. Unfortunately, there are many people I work with that think Obuma is great and they don't see what he is up to.

Last edited by line-em-up; 04-27-2012, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X