Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFI Under Attack From Ohio Congressman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFI Under Attack From Ohio Congressman!

POS fucktard

MIDLAND, TEXAS (April 20, 2012) - Congressman Michael Turner, an Ohio Representative, is gunning to ground the only flyable Boeing B-29 Superfortress in the world, FIFI! The Commemorative Air Force (CAF) and other leading organizations in the Warbird and General Aviation Community are joining voices in opposition of an amendment proposed by Rep. Turner (R-OH) to the House National Defense Authorization Act (H.R. 4310) that, if allowed to pass, would have a devastating effect on civilian operated historic military aircraft.

FIFIThe amendment to H.R. 4310, "Title 10," would bar the Department of Defense (DoD) from loaning or gifting any United States military aircraft or aircraft parts to any entity except those that would put the aircraft on static display, such as in a museum. Organizations like the CAF would no longer be allowed to conduct flight operations in these DoD "loaned" vintage aircraft in an effort to teach history and remind Americans of the sacrifices for freedom.

Dickhole twatwaffle's contact info:

I greatly value your input and look forward to reading and responding to your views. You may e-mail me by filling out your contact information and comments in the following form. You may also call or write me at one of the offices listed below. Either way, please be sure to include your full name and address if you would like a response.

Thank you for keeping in touch with me and allowing me to serve as your representative in Washington.

D.C. Office
    2454 Rayburn Building
    Washington, DC 20515
    Phone: (202) 225-6465
    Fax: (202) 225-6754

Dayton Office
    120 West Third Street,
    Suite. 305
    Dayton, Ohio 45402
    Phone: (937) 225-2843
    Fax: (937) 225-2752
    Wilmington Office
    61 E. Main St. Suite One
    Wilmington, Ohio 45177
    Phone: (937) 383-8931
    Fax: (937) 383-8910
    Last edited by ALLAN; 04-24-2012, 07:36 AM.

And why would he be doing this? What a dick move.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

That man is an idiot. He should be kicked out of this country for this unamerican act. He should be proud that these majestic aircraft are still flying and people are still in love with them.

What a dick.

Comment

Use FIFI to bomb his office. It's a two-for.

Those old birds are cool as hell.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

What exactly is the reasoning behind this?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Such a cool plane.

Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

In that it is in conjunction with House National Defense Authorization Act (H.R. 4310), it is a move to prevent citizens from being able to bomb the whitehouse and the like when martial law is declared and we are all fighting "the man"...

Yeah, that's the ticket... Lol!!!
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                  In that it is in conjunction with House National Defense Authorization Act (H.R. 4310), it is a move to prevent citizens from being able to bomb the whitehouse and the like when martial law is declared and we are all fighting "the man"...

Yeah, that's the ticket... Lol!!!
                  If the founding fathers could foresee it, the second amendment would include aircraft, nuclear bombs, armor, anti-aircraft, etc. The purpose of the amendment is to allow the populace to overthrow the government.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    If the founding fathers could foresee it, the second amendment would include aircraft, nuclear bombs, armor, anti-aircraft, etc. The purpose of the amendment is to allow the populace to overthrow the government.
                    You'd be amazed at the responses I get when I point that out
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

All I can come up with is the NMUSAF is in this guys district. The CAF and the NMUSAF had a falling out a few years ago regarding a F-82 Twin Mustang the CAF tried to sell. Not only would this ground FIFI - but it would ground the one other potientially flyable B-29 (Duxford), and two other B-29s that could be restored for flight.

This isn't the first time some asshole has tried to do this and won't be last. FIFI is no longer atomic capable - after she landed in Harlington the DoD showed up and ordered the CAF to cut out the atomic bomb shackle - and the CAF did - next they ordered the CAF to cut the main wing spar - and the CAF told them to GTFO.

Comment

Working...
                      X