No announcement yet.

Black teen assaults White man for Trayvon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see what everyone is saying about the media not reporting these other "hate crimes" but to be honest it is probably better that way, for now. They opened such a can of worms with this whole Trayvon situation that if they aired every retaliation to that it would probably start to snow ball into something they regret....
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      To bad the victim wasn't a CHL holder. Then that thug could be kicking with his boy Trayvon in hell.
      x2

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
        To bad the victim wasn't a CHL holder. Then that thug could be kicking with his boy Trayvon in hell.
        Are you kidding? The OP happened in Illinois. The thugs have more rights than the victims.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          man victim
          Lol, I was thinkin the same thing.

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          I can see what everyone is saying about the media not reporting these other "hate crimes" but to be honest it is probably better that way, for now. They opened such a can of worms with this whole Trayvon situation that if they aired every retaliation to that it would probably start to snow ball into something they regret....
          Usually the news loves to start drama, I would think that they would be all over starting another shit storm. I'm guessing that, as usual, they are worried about sounding racist.
          .223 > 911

Comment

Is this thing on?

MOBILE, Alabama --

"Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

Police will only say "multiple people" are involved.

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon." Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida."

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Now it's not being investigated as a hate crime because the witness account "can't be backed up". You can now see the fear taking foothold in police departments nationwide.

Comment

This world is so full of stupid and ignorance. I can't see a reason to want to bring a child into this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                  This world is so full of stupid and ignorance. I can't see a reason to want to bring a child into this mess.
                  I too am trying to find out how I will not push my views of this world off on my child while still educating them enough to figure it out for themselves....

Then knowing/not knowing what this life/world will be like once I am gone, just leaving them behind you know...did I give them enough of my experience to help them? Could I have done something better?
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. They should have beaten a hispanic man.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. They should have beaten a hispanic man.
                      If you ain't black you's white.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

It is a shame his sister didn't have one of those scary black rifles and the ability to use it.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          It has started.
                          The whites will win . If i was black i would want out of here before the shit hits the fan and its back to the slavin days

I said the slavin days!!

Comment

Working...
                          X