Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North & South Korea

Anyone else catch this?

North Korea said Monday that it would soon initiate “special actions” aimed at destroying the South Korean president and his government.

North Korea threatens 'special actions' to take out South Korean government

North Korean soldiers look at South Korea across the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), on December 22, 2011.
    Hong Kong (CNN) -- North Korea said Monday that it would soon initiate "special actions" aimed at destroying the South Korean president and his government.

North Korean armed forces will use "unprecedented peculiar means and methods of our own style" to carry out the actions, the official Korean Central News Agency said in a report, adding that the operation would take 3 or 4 minutes.

It did not specify what those actions would involve.

An unusual broadcast on North Korean state television also announced the planned measures and showed images of people throwing rocks at a caricature of Lee Myung-bak, the South Korean president.

Clinton to Kim Jong Un: Reform N. Korea
    Reporting from North Korea
    North Korean state media have consistently lambasted the conservative Lee and his administration. Recent reports have described them as "rats."

One of the main motivations for the threats Monday appears to have been the announcement last week by the South Korean military that it had deployed a cruise missile capable of striking any site in North Korean territory.

That move showed that Lee's government "has long lost its reasoning power," the KCNA report said Monday, citing the Supreme Command of the Korean People's Army.

The South Korean Unification Ministry did not have an immediate comment on the statements from Pyongyang.

The menacing comments from the North follow its failed launch of a long-range rocket earlier this month, which exacerbated tensions in the region.

South Korea and the United States described the rocket launch, which Pyongyang said was to put an "earth observation satellite" in orbit, as a long-range missile test in disguise.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

I wish they'd hurry up and get it over with.

Comment

I saw it earlier, most will say it is just more saber rattling, but it is a very specific threat to just be talk.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        I wish they'd hurry up and get it over with.
        Got your PM, purchased the book, and watching the video tonight.

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        but it is a very specific threat to just be talk.
        That's the part that I really picked up on.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Awesome. More nonsense to get involved in abroad.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Awesome. More nonsense to get involved in abroad.
            We are already involved, I think we have 28,000 troops stationed there.

Stevo
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Ever played HOMEFRONT? They're trying to put an EMP satellite in orbit lol :P
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

If North korea was going to attack, would the south have a chance if we weren't there?

Comment

They don't have much of a chance with us being there, as far as defense against a massive artillery attack.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    We are already involved, I think we have 28,000 troops stationed there.

Stevo
                    I meant another war... Sure, we've got troops there, but they aren't fighting anyone.... Yet.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Fuck your DMZ....
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        Got your PM, purchased the book, and watching the video tonight.

That's the part that I really picked up on.

Watched the video this morning, and waiting on you to finish with the book so I can pick it up...
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I meant another war...
                          You mean a continuation of the one that never really ended.
                          2004 Suzuki DL650
                          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I wonder if the price of kimchee is going to rise now.

Comment

When I was in basic back in 97' we were told that it wasn't a matter of IF the war would resume but rather an issue of WHEN. It doesn't make the news but bullets have been flying back and forth from the north and south sides of the DMZ for many years.

Comment

Working...
                              X