Join us for church this AM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join us for church this AM.

i watched it, some things i just could agree with and some things just struck me wrong.
    first class white trash

Comment

Such as?

Comment

You in Rockwall? My daughter is a member there.

Comment

No sir. We go to the Mesquite campus but are sick, so we watched it online today.

Comment

i had a problem with.. and it may seem small but...
            they asked for offerings 3 minutes into it... made it seem like the super god money machine.
            the host... kept interrupting the sermon with things not directed to the sermon.and on the same line.. i wasnt taught to talk during church.. but i guess chatting is ok.
            as far as his theros, there were some big holes he totallied walked around.
            first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
              i had a problem with.. and it may seem small but...
              they asked for offerings 3 minutes into it... made it seem like the super god money machine.
              the host... kept interrupting the sermon with things not directed to the sermon.and on the same line.. i wasnt taught to talk during church.. but i guess chatting is ok.
              as far as his theros, there were some big holes he totallied walked around.
              With a $12 million budget, they're going to ask for money. They spend $250k a year on "benevolence" alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                With a $12 million budget, they're going to ask for money. They spend $250k a year on "benevolence" alone.
                where did you read/hear this? just wondering. i grew up in Rockwall and that Church has gotten so huge.

Comment

Working...
                X