Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Check Oregon's test program. They also can use it to tax
    Meaning, a tax the motorists will have to pay?
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Fast_black07 View Post
      Then again think about how happy you will be if your car gets stolen and they use the black box to locate it.
      Cop says wha?

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      More and more I'm getting to that point.
      As am I!

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
      Maybe I missed it, but where in the article does it say the black box has gps?
      Different article.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
        Meaning, a tax the motorists will have to pay?
        Yes because they have been getting less and less in road taxes and gas taxes because of the more fuel efficient cars that they wanted us to have so Oregon had a brilliant idea of putting GPS' on cars and charging by the mile
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Who does this benefit? We have been driving for how many years and no issues? Now all of a sudden we need black boxes? So much for progressive having that monitoring program thing to save taxes. I am sure now if you don't have it they will find a way to increase your premium..
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Not long after, it will be illegal to tamper with or remove these black boxes on your car. And God forbid that you get in an accident and not have this black box functioning.

The natural progression will be for it to be used for monitoring and for some sort of tax. Just wait and see.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Yes because they have been getting less and less in road taxes and gas taxes because of the more fuel efficient cars that they wanted us to have so Oregon had a brilliant idea of putting GPS' on cars and charging by the mile
              Wait, one of the only states that doesn't tax tractor mileage quarterly under IFTA is going to tax for mileage?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                I guess there could be worst places to live at, can a mofo have a CHL there?
                Would that seriously be the deciding factor in where you would want to move?
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Would that seriously be the deciding factor in where you would want to move?
                  Had to respond although not directed at me...

YES!!! this would be ONE of the MANY reasons on my list....

Its like you have forgotten what forum you are posting on, come on guy.
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

It's a senate bill, it won't pass the house. DOA.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

so this means i cant brake check the gy 2 inches off my bumper anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        You gotta understand the level of stress that'll be lifted, bro.
                        Yeah but then dont you have to deal with all the crappy laws of where ever you move to ?

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                          Yeah but then dont you have to deal with all the crappy laws of where ever you move to ?
                          It's still America, bro. Same rights, liberties and freedoms.

Comment

Why does the NAACP want these boxes in our vehicles?
                            Ded

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehib674Fg4U[/ame]

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Why are ya'll bitching? You don't have anything to hide do you?
                                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Working...
                                X