Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bank of America tells gun manufacturer it no longer wants their business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Yes.

And it wasn't always thought of as a good move. Realistically, they should have been gone too.
    well, for my sake, I hope it does roll on. But I dont think banks are exempt from the possibility of public and media scrutiny taking them down. As long as the government doesn't interfere. Banks merge and get bought out all the time. If a bank can't withstand some type of massive exodus of its clients, another bank will buy it. Just like every other industry.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I would like to hear bofa's side of the story. Specifically, what their business reasons are and explain what brought this manufacturer to their attention. I'll just keep my mouth shut until I hear that.
      Now, you know they are going to give you some politically correct madeup busllshit story to make you happy. That's the way it works.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        Now, you know they are going to give you some politically correct madeup busllshit story to make you happy. That's the way it works.
        maybe, but they are still entitled to their defense and I would like to just hear their reasoning.

Comment

Fuck BOA
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Yep. From this bullshit to being the first large bank to NOT require a SSN to open an account, and everything in-between. Fuck BoA. Credit Unions FTW.

Comment

I pledge $100 right now to have the NRA-ILA destroy BOA. This shit is unacceptable.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                I pledge $100 right now to have the NRA-ILA destroy BOA. This shit is unacceptable.
                I gots 5 on it, yo!

Comment

I like how Bank of America is an evil predator that wants to take over the world at any cost. But then as soon as it fits the fairy tale they are going to push an anti-gun agenda fronted by liberal carebears.

You can't have it both ways.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Looks like I need to find a new Bank!
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    And while his kidney stones pass,
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                      Looks like I need to find a new Bank!
                      You should have been looking a very long time ago, well unless you're a democrap. You've been given money to Uncle Ben...
                      http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

We don't need no stinking banks!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          We don't need no stinking banks!
                          Yeah put it in your mattress.
                          http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                            Yep. From this bullshit to being the first large bank to NOT require a SSN to open an account, and everything in-between. Fuck BoA. Credit Unions FTW.
                            When they started pandering to illegals, they lost my business.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Cboabg
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                I like how Bank of America is an evil predator that wants to take over the world at any cost. But then as soon as it fits the fairy tale they are going to push an anti-gun agenda fronted by liberal carebears.

You can't have it both ways.
                                Actually, doesn't this make perfect sense? You cannot take over the world if armed citizens exist.
                                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                                86 SVO - Sold
                                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X