Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas fed prez lambasts u.s. Gov’t & banks, illus. Point w hilarious debt limit vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas fed prez lambasts u.s. Gov’t & banks, illus. Point w hilarious debt limit vid

I think Fischer is the only member of the federal reserve I have ever had ANY respect for whatsoever.

DALLAS FED PREZ LAMBASTS U.S. GOV’T & BANKS, ILLUSTRATES POINT WITH HILARIOUS DEBT LIMIT VID

News and entertainment for people who love America.

Dallas Federal Reserve president Richard Fisher believes the nation’s finances are being severely mishandled by the U.S. government and the banking industry.

Last week, The Blaze reported that the Dallas Fed — along with the full support of Fisher — released a study advocating the breakup of the big banks and putting an end to “too big to fail.”

“We know this will happen again,” Fisher said during an interview with PBS FRONTLINE, “the question is will the taxpayer be held hostage, once more, if we have such concentration within so few hands?”

But perhaps Fisher felt he was being ambiguous. This would explain why the Dallas Fed president doubled down on his criticism of the U.S. government and banking industry‘s handling of the nation’s finances during an address he delivered at Oklahoma University Tuesday afternoon.

“In my view we cannot continue to do what we’ve been doing. If we monetize the debt, if we bail out those that have accumulated debt with inflation by debasing dollar, we will have failed in our duty,” he said.

And to illustrate his point, he showed this well-made, hilarious video from debtlimitusa.

Why is it funny? Well, if it weren’t for the fact that the U.S. is in a very dangerous place (financially speaking), the way the U.S. government has handled the nation’s finances would be genuinely funny — kinda’ like a dark comedy:

Fisher's pretty damned good; his pieces are always relevant.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Great video, sad and depressing topic. This is basic stuff here.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

how come no else can seem to understand this?
        I promise that video would not learn some of these dumb bastards out there one bit

Comment

You'd think they could spell "spending" properly on the last slide.

Comment

Working...
          X