Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone planning to attend their Republican Senatorial Convention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone planning to attend their Republican Senatorial Convention?

SD8 and SD30 are coming up in a few weeks (4/21 8AM/2PM) at Collin College 9700 Wade Boulevard in Frisco. Has anyone ever been or thought about going?

Umm, No.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I would go to jail or something for yelling at them

Comment

Went today and got selected to be a delegate for SD30. Showed up a couple of hours early, went in front of the nomination committee, spoke my mind on why I thought I should be selected, answered a few questions from the committee members, and then went and sat through the convention to await the results. Judging by the attendance I think the party is in trouble. Collin county isn't exactly in a small unknown corner of the state and there were still a lot of empty seats. That is going to be a problem if the GOP doesn't start to accept this fact and embrace some of the new blood. No one seems to be really fired up for any of the candidates except for the Ron Paul people of course. They/we were fairly organized and had a decent strategy that seemed to work without pissing everyone off and still get nominated to go to the state convention in June.

Comment

Working...
        X