Clear All

• Wonder if he can be arrested

Sent from my iPhone
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
      Yep
      Sorry, this thread has reached maximum page numbers for me to backtrack. lol

Comment

• Funny, it seems like people try to call for arrest and what not based off of what they belive was "illegal" but then when that doesnt seem to work they then try to use pressure to have it done? Congress, media, their fucking grandmother...they can not seem to get it through their head and I love how the gov't is kinda stuck. You cant arrest him without cause (dissent), you cant not arrest him otherwise you will get a riot (dissent)...I mean, they have to chose something right?

This shit is stupid, and where the hell is the POTUS who represents us as a nation? He made his little comment and now he is done? Honestly, I think those doomsday preppers got it right. If only I had thousands to spend on a shelter...
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          This shit is stupid, and where the hell is the POTUS who represents us as a nation? He made his little comment and now he is done? Honestly, I think those doomsday preppers got it right. If only I had thousands to spend on a shelter...
          This is a state matter, he can't get involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            This is a state matter, he can't get involved.

Then why did he comment on it in the first place? You gonna get knee deep then you might as well go ahead and dive right on in?

I know we have a pussy ass president who would rather help his own agenda rather than what the US needs. I know he would rather position himself in the spotlight for votes and capitalize on two families and their struggle rather than shut up and let this State matter be handled by the state...I know

I know that he will not defend the people of this country and I know this because the Black Panthers and all of their followers have basically harassed this poor couple that had to move because they put out an illegal hit on a man who committed no crime and they couldn’t even get the address right.

All I am saying, and what ya'll already know, is that if you are willing to comment and comfort a family regarding their loss then why can you not do the same for the others effected by this situation? It is not his place but by putting his .02 in already, he made it his place.

I guess I can get on craigslist and start looking for mercenaries for hire to do whatever evil bidding I need done as no one will comment or arrest me for it...
            Last edited by Gtracer; 03-28-2012, 12:43 PM.
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              Then why did he comment on it in the first place? You gonna get knee deep then you might as well go ahead and dive right on in?

I know we have a pussy ass president who would rather help his own agenda rather than what the US needs. I know he would rather postition himself in the spotlight for votes and capitalize on two families and their struggle rather than shut up and let this State matter be handled by the state...I know
              Eh, he is entitled to his own opinion just like everyone else. But yea, I am sure he was targeting a particular voter base when he threw his .02 in.

Comment

Eh, he is entitled to his own opinion just like everyone else. But yea, I am sure he was targeting a particular voter base when he threw his .02 in.
                Sure he has rights but like any position in this world, some things are better left inside your head and sometimes your position limits your rights...especially when you have to speak for the entire nation (he did this on national TV)...maybe his opinion does not represent the nations thoughts...

Comment

Yeah - you have a point. In my opinion a murder in some state should not ever make a POTUS's RADAR. Really, he's running a country and should have much bigger things to worry about.

Now, a string of murders...etc...etc. I can see it being a situation he is aware of and briefed on. However, the fact that he spoke out on this ONE murder speaks volumes. Just using some google stats - which I know does not make it it a FACT - says there are 45 per day in the US. We all know what is so special about this one.

Edit: I used the word murder and figured it was the wrong word to use. However, I'm leaving it that way even though I think there is a enough evidence to support a self defense killing. I think when the POTUS spoke on it, he thought/felt it was murder - so that's more or less the point.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• He thought it would get him votes.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                      Im not even going to reply to your ignorance. You dont even have all the facts and you have already decided. On the ignore list you go noob.
                      So where's that MURDER , dipshit >?
                      some ppl don't need to post fifty million times on this board to have a clue IN LIFE, hello?
                      fucking morons like you is why i don't comment here.
                      Too lazy to READ , but not too LAZY - TO IGNORE THE FACTS.

go be an uninformed liberal, spike lee nut sack licking asshat now
                      You are free from any intelligent discourse!

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post

Edit: I used the word murder and figured it was the wrong word to use. However, I'm leaving it that way even though I think there is a enough evidence to support a self defense killing. I think when the POTUS spoke on it, he thought/felt it was murder - so that's more or less the point.
                        dude I would have put this one above you , but no now youre backpeddling here.
                        MURDER - look it up , it involves motive , and intent. No I don't need to look it up to know how to use this word and neither the fuck do you.

NO motive
                        NO intent to kill
                        NO MURDER!

Innocent until guilty, this doesn't just apply to the person that died here. You don't accuse a man of MURDER , then make him prove that there isn't a murder. Are you even fucking american , when you make these stupid ass statements like the evidence needs to come out that says he ISNT a murderer?

how hard is this for you ppl? - self DEFENSE . he fired to STOP his assailant. His assailant died, but that is not his intent.
                        this is amazing how this thread has illustrated the stupidity of all you responders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                          The pictures they are showing of the kid are a few years old. The "kid" is 6 foot 2.

This is the picture that keeps flashing on the news.

How is that a picture of a 17 year old kid?

Sopoused Current Photo

notice the sweet gold grill.

Sorry but with witnesses and a 911 tape that shows evidence he was getting the shit kicked out of him. Right now I've got to side with him. Unless they can show he instigated something against the kid.

If you think a 17 year old kid is harmless you're naive at best. A 10 year old kid could kill you just as quick as a 40 year old man.
                          Latest pic by the media
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
                            dude I would have put this one above you , but no now youre backpeddling here.
                            MURDER - look it up , it involves motive , and intent. No I don't need to look it up to know how to use this word and neither the fuck do you.

NO motive
                            NO intent to kill
                            NO MURDER!

Innocent until guilty, this doesn't just apply to the person that died here. You don't accuse a man of MURDER , then make him prove that there isn't a murder. Are you even fucking american , when you make these stupid ass statements like the evidence needs to come out that says he ISNT a murderer?

how hard is this for you ppl? - self DEFENSE . he fired to STOP his assailant. His assailant died, but that is not his intent.
                            this is amazing how this thread has illustrated the stupidity of all you responders.

Comical, coming from someone tha can't make an intelligible post.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• A little more information.

ORLANDO, Fla. — Officers marched a handcuffed George Zimmerman into Sanford, Fla., police headquarters the night he shot and killed Trayvon Martin, and video from security cameras picked up no obvious sign of injury to the neighborhood watch volunteer.

The video debuted Wednesday evening on ABC's "World News With Diane Sawyer."

Police say Zimmerman told them he shot Martin on Feb. 26 in self-defense after the 6-foot high school junior punched him, got on top of him and began banging his head into a sidewalk.

Martin, 17, was unarmed. He was walking through a gated community where a friend lived, carrying a package of Skittles and an ice tea.

Zimmerman, 28, called 911 to report a suspicious person, Martin. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman whether he was following the person. When Zimmerman said yes, the dispatcher told him not to.

Zimmerman reportedly told police he lost track of Martin, who then appeared in front of him and confronted him. Police have said Zimmerman is protected by Florida's "stand your ground" law, which allows people to shoot if they feel threatened, without trying to retreat. Zimmerman has not been charged.

The case is under investigation by the state and the U.S. Justice Department.

According to the Sanford police report on the night of the shooting, Zimmerman was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head when officers arrived at the scene. But the video, provided to ABC News by the city of Sanford, shows no obvious sign of blood or injury.

Paramedics treated him at the scene and he told them he did not need to go to a hospital, police reported.

The video shows a somber Zimmerman, hands cuffed behind his back, stepping from a patrol car, surrounded by several officers, walking through a door, entering a room and walking away.

Comment

• YOu don't have to hit a hospital if your nose has been broken and your face pummeled. And unless the security camera was viewing him face on, I'm pretty sure the EMT's didn't leave him pouring blood and bloody
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X