No announcement yet.

Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a fucking job and take care of your shit and almost all those "We want's" go away.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      Okay, that stuff is classic and I'm quoting it in here to make sure it gets read. #2 is my favorite I think. Although, there is quite a bit of competition. They want everything given to them on one level or another. That's just bad parenting.
      Dude! That's like voting for the Playboy Playmate of the Year. How can you pick just one?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
        Get a fucking job and take care of your shit and almost all those "We want's" go away.
        Naw naw naw man they be oppressed so theys can't get a good job yo.

Sent from my iPhone
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
          Dude! That's like voting for the Playboy Playmate of the Year. How can you pick just one?
          What got me on that one, is "guaranteed income." All the rest I kind of expected, but that one really caught me off guard for some reason.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• So basically the majority of their "10 Point" system is largely based off the idea that they have a separate community that is run solely by African Americans that teaches African history along with the U.S. history they want to teach?

They want housing solely for themselves and the "oppressed" people (makes them not sound selfish)?

So let’s go back to segregation and let these idiots who believe this system is the answer have their way in a segregated community...just sayin

Point #2 in a nut shell: "Give us what we want even if it is not ours otherwise we will take what you have and give it to "our" people"

And you have gotta love #3They want their 40 acres and two mules, well I guess the ignorance is blinding them to the fact that multiple people now own land in these areas, the population has expanded and oh yeah, we are not going to screw the masses just to appease the few....
            Last edited by Gtracer; 04-03-2012, 08:40 AM.
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              we are not going to screw the masses just to appease the few....
              I would not count on that one.

Comment

I would not count on that one.
                I know, wishfull thinking and I seem to be doing that alot latley...
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Sounds like the Black Panthers need to move off to Liberia if they want their own nation. Last I checked that was going well, I think during the Liberian civil war they were eating each other because they were out of food.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Sounds like the Black Panthers need to move off to Liberia if they want their own nation. Last I checked that was going well, I think during the Liberian civil war they were eating each other because they were out of food.
                    Liberia would be happy to have them.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• It may or may not have been self defense. I don't know all the facts of the case. What I do know(per the 911 tapes) is that the dispatcher clearly told Z not to follow or pursue martin. Apparently he's too much of a pussy to start something and have to use a gun when he's getting the shit kicked out of him. He may have feared for his life, but he brought it on himself by ignoring the dispatcher. Just my .02.

Comment

• Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                        It may or may not have been self defense. I don't know all the facts of the case. What I do know(per the 911 tapes) is that the dispatcher clearly told Z not to follow or pursue martin. Apparently he's too much of a pussy to start something and have to use a gun when he's getting the shit kicked out of him. He may have feared for his life, but he brought it on himself by ignoring the dispatcher. Just my .02.
                        That is a common argument and I hate it. He'd likely be long gone by the time the police arrived and dispatchers will always tell you to stay away.

How do you know he started something?

Comment

• Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                          What I do know(per the 911 tapes) is that the dispatcher clearly told Z not to follow or pursue martin.
                          "We don't need you to do that" isn't the same as "don't do that" or even "we need you to not do that."
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

That is a common argument and I hate it. He'd likely be long gone by the time the police arrived and dispatchers will always tell you to stay away.

Walking home is all he was doing from everything I've heard. IMO it was obvious racial and how you're dressed profiling. Zimmerman was the catalyst by following martin and harrasing him. I don't know what the outcome will be though. They told him to stay away because martin wasn't doing shit at the time except walking home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              "We don't need you to do that" isn't the same as "don't do that" or even "we need you to not do that."
                              BS. Same message worded differently.

Comment

You really think a fight would have ensued if Z had minded his own business?!

Comment

Working...
                                X