Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
    Latest pic by the media
    hahaha yeah they act like he skinned him, took his skull as a trophy, and hung his lifeless corpse in a tree by the feet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      YOu don't have to hit a hospital if your nose has been broken and your face pummeled. And unless the security camera was viewing him face on, I'm pretty sure the EMT's didn't leave him pouring blood and bloody
      It was, you should watch the video if you didn't.

Comment

• I saw the video tonight, not sure how anyone can conclude injury to Zimmerman's face or head by this video. It's just too far away to tell. One thing that is interesting, the reporter said the lead officer investigating wanted to charge Zimmerman with Manslaughter the night they brought him in because they didn't fully believe his story, only to be overturned by the State Attorney.

It's unreal how this story is just going all over the place...
        Hellcat Charger

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
          dude I would have put this one above you , but no now youre backpeddling here.
          MURDER - look it up , it involves motive , and intent. No I don't need to look it up to know how to use this word and neither the fuck do you.

NO motive
          NO intent to kill
          NO MURDER!

Innocent until guilty, this doesn't just apply to the person that died here. You don't accuse a man of MURDER , then make him prove that there isn't a murder. Are you even fucking american , when you make these stupid ass statements like the evidence needs to come out that says he ISNT a murderer?

how hard is this for you ppl? - self DEFENSE . he fired to STOP his assailant. His assailant died, but that is not his intent.
          this is amazing how this thread has illustrated the stupidity of all you responders.

Apparently you cannot read.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            It was, you should watch the video if you didn't.
            That video proves absolutely nothing. It only shows one side of his face, it doesn't show the back of his head, and it's too far away and out of focus to see anything. Do you think the police would haul him in all bloody? Even though you already know paramedics treated him at the scene? What's your point?
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I think the KKK should start to offer bounties on black people who commit crimes on white people. since it’s ok for the black panthers to do it. just seems fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                I think the KKK should start to offer bounties on black people who commit crimes on white people. since it’s ok for the black panthers to do it. just seems fair.
                X2 but that'll be racist

Comment

• I thought his nose looked kind of swollen in the video.

I don't see how anyone can see that video and conclude that his nose wasn't broken unless they have an agenda.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Those who live here want the shooter lynched and say the "stand your ground" law is nothing more than a "bunch of macho nonsense..."
                    I figured that criminals and future criminals would have that viewpoint.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      I thought his nose looked kind of swollen in the video.

I don't see how anyone can see that video and conclude that his nose wasn't broken unless they have an agenda.
                      well......zimmerman is a jewish last name.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I figured that criminals and future criminals would have that viewpoint.
                        don't forget milquetoast faggots who've never been in a confrontation in their frail lives.

Comment

• ...and the cycle of hate continues...

Comment

• Partial police report has been released.

Sent from my iPhone
                            2004 Suzuki DL650
                            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlhay2 View Post
                              ...and the cycle of hate continues...
                              Indirect, unclear and cryptic statements are always so awesome! Why not explain what you mean?

Comment

• That’s some good stuff right there...pretty much corroborates what everyone who is not part of a lynch squad believes. Next thing you know the Lynch Squad are going to claim the cops helped cover it up or something.
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                                X