So Romney Won Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Romney Won Again

And Newt and Paul show no sign of dropping out. It's time for at least those two to drop out, and probably even Santorum. Why are they sticking around? The longer they stick around and piss and moan with each other, benefits Obama. Are they just so stubborn that they don't give a shit? If they can't win, they'll make sure that the other guy can't win either?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Hell, ABC had Romney winning 24 hours before the voting even happened.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Comment

Mitt fits perfectly into what the GOP loves and has always loved. He fits into their beloved way of doing things. Instead of the hard change that a few of the other candidates might represent. The change that their voters want. Its their pitiful and see through attempt to just keep right on doing things the way they've always done them.

If they're that stupid, then the party deserves the death it will eventually receive at the hands of the democrats who WERE willing to change and listen to their voter base.

Comment

if it is between romney and obammy i won't even bother voting.
          110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

I'll vote, but I don't expect anything but Okenyan lite out of Romney. He's a jellyfish plain and simple.

Comment

So here we go again. Romney swept all three this evening. Do the others drop out, or keep wasting their donors money?

Comment

I love romney!

Originally posted by -Jake- View Post
                if it is between romney and obammy i won't even bother voting.

Agreed. No need to.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

The mainline GOP has said Paul was a non-factor since day one, so what does it matter if he stays in the race?

Comment

They all four need to stay in it until the Republican convention.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      So here we go again. Romney swept all three this evening. Do the others drop out, or keep wasting their donors money?
                      Why do you keep asking? Voting in Romney isn't anything different than voting Obama... well, except you put another brutha out of work.

Glad I will be officially ineligible to vote in the election. Too many stupid Americans, flooding the polling centers anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                        They all four need to stay in it until the Republican convention.
                        I know what he's going to try to do, but I don't think it'll fly.

Comment

The Republican party knows what has been happening during the delegate selection process and it is going to be an issue if Romney can't officially put this away before August. Delegates are all that matter now and the projections are all over the place. I would love to be in Tampa this August if this does end up playing out where there is no clear winner by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            I know what he's going to try to do, but I don't think it'll fly.

Wat? Text me if you don't want to throw it up on here.
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Sitting here weeping over Ron Paul does nobody any good.

Have any of you donated to his campaign?

Comment

Working...
                              X