PObama wants to release oil from the strategic reserve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PObama wants to release oil from the strategic reserve

because it's an ELECTION year and high gas prices are hurting him. It's been funny watching him and chu try to backpedal from their earlier position of being in favor of high gas prices LOL....

As i recall the last time they tried this the speculators just yawned.....

It's pandering. He'll make a statement that he is going to do something about these oil prices. He'll waste our stategic reserve for a political bid, it will drop gas prices for two weeks - the liberal media will swallow and choke on his nut sack praising him. A few weeks later when gas prices go higher than before they will completely ignore it and continue to focus on how he dropped them for two weeks. Grab your calenders and mark my words.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It's very short-term. If he really cared, there's a multitude of things he can do. This is purely symbolic.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        It's very short-term. If he really cared, there's a multitude of things he can do. This is purely symbolic.
        but...he does not. He could care less about this country, wait...I don't think that is possible..

Comment

Oil is down .02 today. As reactionary as the market is, that might be all we get from his posturing.

Comment

Why release oil from the reserves when, from what I have read, we are exporting large quantities of oil? Shouldn't we just stop exporting? And isn't the real issue the lack of ability to refine said oil? Shouldn't we focus on adding refineries?
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

He's a worthless man.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                Why release oil from the reserves when, from what I have read, we are exporting large quantities of oil? Shouldn't we just stop exporting? And isn't the real issue the lack of ability to refine said oil? Shouldn't we focus on adding refineries?
                He thinks we're stupid enough to think this will cause a "glut" in the market.

Comment

Unfortunately many are. They're the ones that believed in his Hope and Change propaganda and his "affordable healthcare."

Comment

Yes, but until someone starts making these speculators take 50% delivery, nothing is going to change.

From what I understand, there already is a glut in the market since we are exporting the extra oil we didn't spend on the winter to China and other places.

Comment

F...That. The more diesel cost = the more my monthly bonus is.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post

Typical union guy. Fuck everyone else, it's all about me.

How's the pursuit of that closer parking spot coming? Any new guys get fired yet?
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

How's the pursuit of that closer parking spot coming? Any new guys get fired yet?
                          Lmao it has nothing to do with being union or not. I have bills to pay and a family to feed.

Comment

Don't let Obama see this, he might think he is actually influencing you.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                              The more food prices run, the less money people have to put into things they need and enjoy, the worse the country gets. Yes, let's get those prices up so you get a bonus.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X