Game Changer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikec View Post
    No wasting of the money on those pay channels...

<----Just the basics!
    They are mostly garbage anyways. You are not missing anything . What i cannot understand is, why would HBO, a COMPANY - That needs to stay in business want to air a show like Bill Mahr? That Vladamir Lenin wanna be is at odds with a company even existing. Its like a preacher who is against church. HBO being the preacher.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      LOL

I think it is interesting that her camp didn't want to have anything to do with the movie. She came off pretty damn stupid in the whole thing. I just wonder how much of that is real and how much was written to drive home a point.

But hey, its still early, she could jump into this presidential race. Right? Righti? Hahaha
      Didn't she say last week that she will if no candidate is chosen in a few months?

She wanted them to say it was fiction but they refused claiming the book it was based on was never debunked (though SP claims it was). Who knows but she did not make up all that stuff she said - ok maybe she did....and really helped Tina Fey's and others' careers.

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
        They are mostly garbage anyways. You are not missing anything . What i cannot understand is, why would HBO, a COMPANY - That needs to stay in business want to air a show like Bill Mahr? That Vladamir Lenin wanna be is at odds with a company even existing. Its like a preacher who is against church. HBO being the preacher.
        HBO being the church, dipshit.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

either way dipshit

Comment

Your analogy only works one way. It wasn't a bad analogy. You just totally fucked it up.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
            X