Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Administration Blocks Law Requiring Texas Residents to Show Photo ID Before Vot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
    This law is unconstitutional anyway... remember the "show property ownership to vote" from your history class... same idea here.
    Show the part of the constitution this law violates. I'll wait
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

This law is unconstitutional anyway... remember the "show property ownership to vote" from your history class... same idea here.
      Did your father jack off into a flower pot? Cause you are one blooming idiot.

Comment

There's a HUGE difference between, "You need to be landowner to vote," and "We need to verify your residency so you're not committing voting fraud by voting in 50 different precincts or you're not voting in a precinct in which you're not a legal resident. "

To be eligible to register to vote in Texas, a person must be:

A United States citizen;
        A resident of the Texas county in which application for registration is made;
        At least 18 years old on Election Day;
        Not finally convicted of a felony, or, if so convicted must have (1) fully discharged the sentence, including any term of incarceration, parole, or supervision, or completed a period of probation ordered by any court; or (2) been pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disability to vote; and
        Not determined by a final judgment of a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be (1) totally mentally incapacitated; or (2) partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.

Comment

Where is it written that you need to provide proof of anything in order to vote?

In fact... rather than make it a mexican vs. white thing...

Think in terms of homeless... those court cases are already on the books.
          Yeah! It's racist!

Comment

You think that there's voter fraud here? You've obviously not seen real voter fraud.

You also are pretty damn simple if you think that Obama is the single cause of the issues this country has.
            From what obammy has repeated from his teleprompter with that goofy grin on his face during his televised speeches, G.W. Bush is the single cause of the the issues this country has. Are you saying obammy is pretty damn simple?

Comment

Where is it written that you need to provide proof of anything in order to vote?

If they are homeless, then how do they even register to vote? They ask for DL, SS, or ID# and an address on the registration form. They do need a place to mail your card and put you in a voter precinct. Unless they're sending busses, picking up homeless and registering them on the spot, but they're tansient so what precinct should the legally vote in?

I personally think they need to crack down on it all to make sure they are citizens. I'll happily show my passport to vote.

Btw, Mexican isn't a race. Its a nationality. Not all hispanics are Mexican or of Mexican descent. Is this a natoinalist issue? Hell yes. I don't want any Canadians voting for the US President either. I don't get to vote in their elections.

Comment

Originally posted by Marss View Post
                If they are homeless, then how do they even register to vote? They ask for DL, SS, or ID# and an address on the registration form. They do need a place to mail your card and put you in a voter precinct. Unless they're sending busses, picking up homeless and registering them on the spot, but they're tansient so what precinct should the legally vote in?

I personally think they need to crack down on it all to make sure they are citizens. I'll happily show my passport to vote.

Btw, Mexican isn't a race. Its a nationality. Not all hispanics are Mexican or of Mexican descent. Is this a natoinalist issue? Hell yes. I don't want any Canadians voting for the US President either. I don't get to vote in their elections.
                Hell, the Virgin islanders don't even get to vote in presidential elections, and they're tax paying, US citizens. WTF should illegals get to vote?
                Last edited by Treasure Chest; 03-12-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

That's horse shit. Hell I had to show ID to take a fucking test in college. This is just because these illegals are Obama voters. Fuck this corrupt administration.

Comment

I'm not going to argue with you other than to tell you to go suck your daddy's (Obama) dick.

Comment

This~

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                      county in which application for registration is made;
                      Plus this~

Originally posted by Marss View Post
                      If they are homeless, then how do they even register to vote?
                      If someone is homeless, how are they living in a certain precinct?

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I thought it was illegal to fail to show identification. In my opinion you should have to pay taxes to vote because its your money being spent. If you do not pay taxes its the same as stealing and telling those you stole the money from how to spend it.

Comment

What a joke this country has become.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                            I thought it was illegal to fail to show identification. In my opinion you should have to pay taxes to vote because its your money being spent. If you do not pay taxes its the same as stealing and telling those you stole the money from how to spend it.
                            The average taxpayer does not matter anymore.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              The average taxpayer does not matter anymore.
                              yes we do... thats how the gub makes money
                              first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                                yes we do... thats how the gub makes money
                                No you don't. 49.5% of working Americans pay zero. That's enough to buy you an election
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X