Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How jacked is this? NH Man arrested for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
    quit trying to deflect the point to someone else. the difference with those members is they actually contribute to this message board with posts that are either funny/informative/etc.
    I beg to differ on 78X.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      Your response IS required... Today... regarding the PM I sent you.
      lmfao
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Your response IS required... Today... regarding the PM I sent you.
        Sounds like someone is getting a spanking

Comment

Now back to the topic....stories like this make me want to strangle a small dog. I'm truly disgusted that ANY police department would look at a situation like this...and the entire department, DA, county judges, and any government employee of that town who share this view of right and wrong should be fired and banned from ever serving again. Where the fuck do they find these stupid fucking people?

Comment

Uh oh, looks like Major-Homonage is getting taken out behind the woodshed.

I wouldn't expect much more than what you see in the article from New Hampshire, the place is slowly being taken over by shitbags. I think almost every person in Baaaaaaawston who retires moves up there.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              Now back to the topic....stories like this make me want to strangle a small dog. I'm truly disgusted that ANY police department would look at a situation like this...and the entire department, DA, county judges, and any government employee of that town who share this view of right and wrong should be fired and banned from ever serving again. Where the fuck do they find these stupid fucking people?
              People in large groups are stupid lemmings. In the business world there is a thing called the institutional imperative that is very similar.
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The "PROPER" police response to that story SHOULD have been..."once police completed booking the suspect Mr. Fleming was given a Hero's tribute by the Chief of Police and fellow officers who took Mr. Fleming to a local bar and provided free food and drinks, and then he was given a Certificate of Appreciation commendation from the police department.".

Comment

Old guy would have probably got less of a charge if he shot the burglar, shot at the police, and took off in his car running over several small children along the way to Sonic for a foot long chili dog.
                  http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Uh oh, looks like Major-Homonage is getting taken out behind the woodshed.

I wouldn't expect much more than what you see in the article from New Hampshire, the place is slowly being taken over by shitbags. I think almost every person in Baaaaaaawston who retires moves up there.
                    The locals in NH and Maine politely refer to them as, "Massholes."
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

what a bunch of bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        Sounds like someone is getting a spanking
                        He says some of the natives' nerves are getting raw!!!11! Bahahaha you bunch of poosies.
                        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                          He says some of the natives' nerves are getting raw!!!11! Bahahaha you bunch of poosies.
                          When I do decide to ban you, I have a log of every IP address you've ever used. And I'll ban them all.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

When I do decide to ban you, I have a log of every IP address you've ever used. And I'll ban them all.
                            Don if you do...there are several others that should go as well..pretty sure we could come up with a list.

Comment

Ehh, most ISPs don't use static ip addresses nowadays.
                              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                                Ehh, most ISPs don't use static ip addresses nowadays.
                                You've got to be the no-listeningest son of a bitch on the planet.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X