No announcement yet.

Military budget cuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this must be something completely new for the Air Force? no money? whoduthunkit?
    2011 Mustang GT
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
      I'll fire off a PM too ya Wednesday when we go back to work with his number.

Name sounds familiar but I don't know him personally.
      They looking for any AGR pilots?

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
        They looking for any AGR pilots?
        AGR??

Sent from my iPhone
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

AGR??

Sent from my iPhone
          Active Guard Reserve
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Crap quoted the wrong guy, meant to direct that at DieselSmoke

Comment

Crap quoted the wrong guy, meant to direct that at DieselSmoke
              I don't think any of our pilots are AGR. I think they're GS-12's to 14's.
              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Well you can't afford a military when more than half of your budget is for interest payments and freebies to do nothings. It's pretty simple actually. We just have a lot of lying politicians and their puppet economists hiding the obvious.

Comment

Holy crap you have Civilian GS rates flying ya'll's planes??? Do they even have to wear uniforms lol.
                  2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Holy crap you have Civilian GS rates flying ya'll's planes??? Do they even have to wear uniforms lol.
                    Yes, but the maintainers at the 301st, F-16's across the ramp, doesn't. Must be nice to crew planes on a hot Texas ramp in shorts.

Comment

LOL yeah no kidding. I went to High School with a guy that works over there right now. MIcheal Peoples. Think he works in the Egress/ejection seat shop.
                      2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                        Yes, but the maintainers at the 301st, F-16's across the ramp, doesn't. Must be nice to crew planes on a hot Texas ramp in shorts.
                        ugh, my dream job there to be AGR at the 457th

Comment

ugh, my dream job there to be AGR at the 457th
                          Well we're the 136th, 181st. The 301st Fighter Wing, 457th Fighter Squadron may have AGR pilots, they are an associate unit now.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                            Well we're the 136th, 181st. The 301st Fighter Wing, 457th Fighter Squadron may have AGR pilots, they are an associate unit now.
                            457th does have AGR, which is why its my dream job lol

Comment

457th does have AGR, which is why its my dream job lol
                              Yeah that sucks, we have very few AGR's, it's the best of both worlds. But being Technician has it's perks too, we can double dip.

Comment

Working...
                              X